Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help searching a part !!!!

hi all.
    ok so i over tightend the sensor that goes into the bottom of my fuel filter on my 3ltr surf N reg and done the threads in, thanks to a very nice RAC man its back home on my drive, ( yes i did call myself a #### just a few times) has anyone got one i can buy please or where i can get one from.
    look forward to ya help.
    joe

joheffa@hotmail.co.uk

07980 898207

Originally posted by joheffa View Post
    hi all.
    ok so i over tightend the sensor that goes into the bottom of my fuel filter on my 3ltr surf N reg and done the threads in, thanks to a very nice RAC man its back home on my drive, ( yes i did call myself a #### just a few times) has anyone got one i can buy please or where i can get one from.
    look forward to ya help.
    joe

joheffa@hotmail.co.uk

07980 898207
    i got one here on a breaker if you want to make an offer inc p&p
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hi m8

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      i got one here on a breaker if you want to make an offer inc p&p
      there is one going on ebay for £10 plus £6 p&p but thats for the whole unit, but hes not sure if its from a 2.4 or 3ltr hows that sound.
      joe

Comment

personally i would get it from stormforce.he is a longtime ,well known member on this forum,you will be able to trade with confidence with him.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          personally i would get it from stormforce.he is a longtime ,well known member on this forum,you will be able to trade with confidence with him.
          I couldn't have put it better myself.
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thanks folks.

Comment

right just checked on roughtrax and the kzn185 kzn130 and ln130 filters are the same part number,so if its just the white plastic bit with the drain tap on it and the wires then £7.50 delivered hows that.

Thanks Trev and G for the good word

Comment

hello

right just checked on roughtrax and the kzn185 kzn130 and ln130 filters are the same part number,so if its just the white plastic bit with the drain tap on it and the wires then £7.50 delivered hows that.

Thanks Trev and G for the good word
                sounds great m8ty, i think its some sort of water sensor in the bottom of the filter, (thats the thread ive damaged), do you know if the thread inside the filter is plastic if so i suppose i will have to replace the filter too. to speed up getting the old girl back in the mud can i pay you by paypal or transfer, wots best for you ?
                thanks again.

joe

Comment

sounds great m8ty, i think its some sort of water sensor in the bottom of the filter, (thats the thread ive damaged), do you know if the thread inside the filter is plastic if so i suppose i will have to replace the filter too. to speed up getting the old girl back in the mud can i pay you by paypal or transfer, wots best for you ?
                  thanks again.

joe

Paypal is fine with me. my addy is richardholmes434@hotmail.com I will get the part sent out asap on reciept from paypal.Thanks

Comment

Paypal is fine with me. my addy is richardholmes434@hotmail.com I will get the part sent out asap on reciept from paypal.Thanks

thanks stormforce have sent you a email.
                    ta
                    joe

Comment

thanks stormforce have sent you a email.
                      ta
                      joe
                      i have just gone and got the part and the only thing wrong and that is the tail of the drain tap has got broken off but it doesn't affect the actual part itself

Comment

Working...
                      X