Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Madness!!!

Looks like a lot of work has gone into that though.
    alot of work went into making the dome in london too. and thats a feckin' eyesore, heap of shoit , waste of money too.

that mitsublashi looks cack. worse than cack. if cack could have babies, then that would be the offspring of 2 bits of cack. and if that cack could be born retarded then thats the level of cackness that would be. and if that retarded offspring of 2 bits of cack could cack, then the cack that the retarded offspring of 2 bits of cack would cack out is exactly how cack that thing looks.

to summarise that thing looks like the cack cacked out from a retarded offspring cack of 2 other bits of cack.

but i think plain old cack covers it.

in fact, if you covered that cacky van in plain old cack it'd be a big fecking gigantic improvement on the cackicity of that cacky heap of cack.

but seriously though - it does look cack dunnit mister?!?!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I thought you were gonna catch some ZZZZZs.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
        alot of work went into making the dome in london too. and thats a feckin' eyesore, heap of shoit , waste of money too.

that mitsublashi looks cack. worse than cack. if cack could have babies, then that would be the offspring of 2 bits of cack. and if that cack could be born retarded then thats the level of cackness that would be. and if that retarded offspring of 2 bits of cack could cack, then the cack that the retarded offspring of 2 bits of cack would cack out is exactly how cack that thing looks.

to summarise that thing looks like the cack cacked out from a retarded offspring cack of 2 other bits of cack.

in fact, if you covered that cacky van in plain old cack it'd be a big fecking gigantic improvement on the cackicity of that cacky heap of cack.

Well said - totally agree with you there. Its a blo0dy bigger version of the sooty van in my eyes
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          I thought you were gonna catch some ZZZZZs.
          got tired before going to heathrow so drank a 4 pack of tesco's kick (like red bull) then went to airport now drinking a 1 litre bottle of it. don't feel so tired now.

so that is as they say - that. so they say. they say.

who the feck are 'they'?

i want the answer to that coz i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Well said - totally agree with you there. Its a blo0dy bigger version of the sooty van in my eyes
            i hate sooty...speak up sooty you pr1ck.

and as for that slutty panda she can feck right off - take that dumbass torettes ridden dog and jump off a bridge and see if sooty can speak up then to phone for an ambulance.

and don't get me started on rod, jane and fat fecking freddie! i know that was rainbow but jeeeezus!!! what a bunch of eejits. bungle - tw@t, zippy - zip it you tw@t and george!!! fecking george???? there's only one hippo and it aint fecking pink!

Comment

i hate sooty...speak up sooty you pr1ck.

and as for that slutty panda she can feck right off - take that dumbass torettes ridden dog and jump off a bridge and see if sooty can speak up then to phone for an ambulance.

and don't get me started on rod, jane and fat fecking freddie! i know that was rainbow but jeeeezus!!! what a bunch of eejits. bungle - tw@t, zippy - zip it you tw@t and george!!! fecking george???? there's only one hippo and it aint fecking pink!

Don't do Rainbow then?......jeeeyz that Tesco stuff has an effect....

Comment

so did T3 at heathrow...i don't give a shoit every bl00dy asian in that place is rude as hell and they pi55 me off. they should learn some basic manners and learn to say sorry when they ram their fecking trolleys into the back of your legs. same thing all the time at T3 - it's hell on earth. they really are scummy gits and barge past you like you don't exist.

try going to stinkystan and push your way through them there, they'll fecking stab you! but don't mention anything about their lack of manners coz the P sodding C brigade will string you up by the short and curlies.

Comment

LMAO
                  Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

so did T3 at heathrow...i don't give a shoit every bl00dy asian in that place is rude as hell and they pi55 me off. they should learn some basic manners and learn to say sorry when they ram their fecking trolleys into the back of your legs. same thing all the time at T3 - it's hell on earth. they really are scummy gits and barge past you like you don't exist.

try going to stinkystan and push your way through them there, they'll fecking stab you! but don't mention anything about their lack of manners coz the P sodding C brigade will string you up by the short and curlies.

FAF - very true. Why the hell where you at T3 anyhows?

Comment

FAF - very true. Why the hell where you at T3 anyhows?
                      picking up a customer. airport runs galore today. better than driving around town though.

Comment

picking up a customer. airport runs galore today. better than driving around town though.

Oo hubby used to do that - the stories he came home with used to make me cry with laffin'

Peeps with a bit of money thinkin they were the bee's knees expecting to have the door opened and then the peeps with sheds of money as down to earth as they come. Never a dull moment

Comment

Oo hubby used to do that - the stories he came home with used to make me cry with laffin'

Peeps with a bit of money thinkin they were the bee's knees expecting to have the door opened and then the peeps with sheds of money as down to earth as they come. Never a dull moment
                          exactly that. luckily i have more of the 2nd type than the 1st type of customer. but i run my own little business so i just tell the a -holes we can't pick them up any more coz they've upset all our drivers and they refuse to go to them.

being told that by a scum of the earth cabbie really pi55es these people off!

Comment

exactly that. luckily i have more of the 2nd type than the 1st type of customer. but i run my own little business so i just tell the a -holes we can't pick them up any more coz they've upset all our drivers and they refuse to go to them.

being told that by a scum of the earth cabbie really pi55es these people off!
                            Good for you - the best he ever had was 3 gay blokes with a proposition - his face when he came home - priceless

Comment

a situation when the speed limit turns from 30mph to 130 mph!!!

Comment

a situation when the speed limit turns from 30mph to 130 mph!!!
                                Somethin like that yeah - me I thought it was funny

Comment

Working...
                                X