Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree with Apache

BDT2

Do you get given the contact details of the AA/RAC customer you are going to pick up? I have to give it to the AA/RAC

Do you have the ability or system in place for a call to the AA/RAC customer prior to your trip out to ensure that your not wasting your time as well and all details you need are taken?

I am not criticising but if it were my company, a lost driver due to bad information is going to cost me money or is it actually the wasted time is in fact billed to the AA/RAC so therefore not an issue for the company?

Just asking, don't take this the wrong way!

Mark

Comment

you also gotta remember that people like Mrs Slug may work for the AA.... she doesn't even know what a motorway is!!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache;423377]Not having a go at you personally, but this is the attitude so common in EVERY walk of life these days. The old 'not my fault' or 'not my responsibility' mate.

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        we arent told 4x4 etc,

Try asking?we get given information by the club,tryin get more normally takes 30mins+ on the phone

and as for wrong side of motorway etc,we get this day in and day out,we are never told,

Try asking? ?we get given information by the club,tryin get more normally takes 30mins+ on the phone

ive had to frive 5/10 miles because we wernt told direction

Try asking? ?we get given information by the club,tryin get more normally takes 30mins+ on the phone
        QUOTE]
        Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
        I completely agree with Apache

BDT2

Do you get given the contact details of the AA/RAC customer you are going to pick up? I have to give it to the AA/RAC--hardly,id say 50%yes,but out of that 20%wronng number

Do you have the ability or system in place for a call to the AA/RAC customer prior to your trip out to ensure that your not wasting your time as well and all details you need are taken?yes as above if we did that can take 30 mins+ to get an answer

I am not criticising but if it were my company, a lost driver due to bad information is going to cost me money or is it actually the wasted time is in fact billed to the AA/RAC so therefore not an issue for the company?
        yes but it's a "given" problem in the contract,u take the good with the bad
        Just asking, don't take this the wrong way!

Mark
        Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
        you also gotta remember that people like Mrs Slug may work for the AA.... she doesn't even know what a motorway is!!!
        this is aperfect example(no disrespect) but this is half our problem,local knowledge is invaluable

so there lol!
        tbh the main prob with aa/rac is that they will hang on to a job for1-2hours,then realise they cant do it,then give to us,and we cop the flak!
        as said in previous post about brittania........30 mins,and its same for greenflag,because given straight to local contractors

Comment

Working...
        X