Forum going off for maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum going off for maintenance

The forum will be shutting down in 10 minutes at 14:50 for essential maintenance - moving to a high capacity server.

Should be up again within 45 minutes.

Address will be the same - please bear with me if it takes a little longer than 45 minutes as it can take up to an hour (but rarely does) for the DNS updates to take place.

Cheers

Originally posted by lucky
    The forum will be shutting down in 10 minutes at 14:50 for essential maintenance - moving to a high capacity server.

Should be up again within 45 minutes.

Address will be the same - please bear with me if it takes a little longer than 45 minutes as it can take up to an hour (but rarely does) for the DNS updates to take place.

Cheers
    5 minutes to go
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
      5 minutes to go
      Back up now, hopefully this new server should be faster and more reliable, it's a dedicated managed server rather than shared, loads of space.

Thanks for the patience.

Also please keep using the old address - it's forwarded at the moment so the eagle eyed amongst you may see a yotasurf-online address, I will be moving all the domain names over to the new server however this will take some time.

The Yotasurf-online address will not be a live address once the domains are transferred.

Cheers

Comment

Back up now, hopefully this new server should be faster and more reliable, it's a dedicated managed server rather than shared, loads of space.

Thanks for the patience.

Also please keep using the old address - it's forwarded at the moment so the eagle eyed amongst you may see a yotasurf-online address, I will be moving all the domain names over to the new server however this will take some time.

The Yotasurf-online address will not be a live address once the domains are transferred.

Cheers
        if you have the site address saved in your favorites folder change it to the above, if not it will direct you here but ask you to log in everytime
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

if you have the site address saved in your favorites folder change it to the above, if not it will direct you here but ask you to log in everytime
          Yep think you are right there, alternatively you can set up http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk as a trusted site in Internet Explorer/tools/internet options/security.

You should then still be able to use the old address but cookies will be stored correctly.

Cheers

EDIT....

No that doesn't work. So for the short time coming use http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...rums/index.php as the address if the logging in situation gives you a problem, however even if you have to log in every time with the existing address, you should still be able to send PMs, reply etc.
          Last edited by lucky; 19 March 2004, 16:50.

Comment

Yep think you are right there, alternatively you can set up http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk as a trusted site in Internet Explorer/tools/internet options/security.

You should then still be able to use the old address but cookies will be stored correctly.

Cheers

EDIT....

No that doesn't work. So for the short time coming use http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...rums/index.php as the address if the logging in situation gives you a problem, however even if you have to log in every time with the existing address, you should still be able to send PMs, reply etc.
            OK.

Sussed it now.

You can use the existing address

www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums

However you need to close down Internet Explorer, right click on the desktop icon, select properties, delete cookies, files and history.

Now restart IE, log in and then close down IE.

Open up again and you should still be logged in - the cookie is now working.

Cheers

Comment

OK.

Sussed it now.

You can use the existing address

www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums

However you need to close down Internet Explorer, right click on the desktop icon, select properties, delete cookies, files and history.

Now restart IE, log in and then close down IE.

Open up again and you should still be logged in - the cookie is now working.

Cheers
              was, working earlier, now its asking me to log in everytime, anyone else get this
              [size=5][/size]

Comment

was, working earlier, now its asking me to log in everytime, anyone else get this
                sussed it, was this link that was the problem, but it worked earlier,
                http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/index.php?
                [size=5][/size]

Comment

Working...
                X