model surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model surf

some time back members were looking for model surfs,i picked up a 2004 tamiya catalogue for a friend today and while browsing through it i saw a hilux surf ssr-g, after searching the net tonight, i have found the model allthough i think its either in america or japan because the price is in dollars, and thats something else i cannot understand the price is less than ten dollars, try typing in on the net, tamiya 1-32 toyota hilux surf - tam 19017, unfortunately have so far been unable to locate the model in uk, will keep on trying,
    BIG D
    ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE,

Originally posted by big d
    some time back members were looking for model surfs,i picked up a 2004 tamiya catalogue for a friend today and while browsing through it i saw a hilux surf ssr-g, after searching the net tonight, i have found the model allthough i think its either in america or japan because the price is in dollars, and thats something else i cannot understand the price is less than ten dollars, try typing in on the net, tamiya 1-32 toyota hilux surf - tam 19017, unfortunately have so far been unable to locate the model in uk, will keep on trying,
    Try ebay, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=2565 US$9.99 + US$7.00 for worldwide shipping from Hong Kong. I got mine from this guy last september, fast shipping too.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I've got a couple of the 2nd gen with big tyres coming next week.

Can let you have one if you want, and just order another. Can also get 3rd gens with more realistic size tyres.

Can be built and painted to match your truck is enough beer tokens pass hands
      Attached Files
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Can let you have one if you want, and just order another. Can also get 3rd gens with more realistic size tyres.

taking orders??
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
          taking orders??
          Everyday mate! You ever lived with a woman?

but yes, maybe in a while, need to get some of the other junk sorted out, then was gonna stort a few out as people asked last year when I posted a few pics.

Comment

model surf

excuse my thickness on this subject tony but can the ordinary wheel size surf be coloured to match a vehicle as you are assembling it, and the advert i saw said they were battery operated and its shown in a radio control catalogue, surely you can't get a r/c model for the price that this is being advertised at,
            BIG D
            ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE,

Comment

Originally posted by big d
              excuse my thickness on this subject tony but can the ordinary wheel size surf be coloured to match a vehicle as you are assembling it, and the advert i saw said they were battery operated and its shown in a radio control catalogue, surely you can't get a r/c model for the price that this is being advertised at,
              Nah, its just a battery powered model, that goes in a straight line. You can paint them any colour you want.

Comment

Everyday mate! You ever lived with a woman?

Damn cheek..... the only orders he ever gets are to get out in that garage and finish the trucks he's cut up and not put back together!!!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  Damn cheek..... the only orders he ever gets are to get out in that garage and finish the trucks he's cut up and not put back together!!!!
                  hehe......

Its true, she's OK for a gurl!

Comment

Tony
                    would be very interested in a 3rd gen,painted navy blue over silver,pm me with details if you get one please.Thanks.