Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ill wind is blowing...

Changes are a comin...

I forsee big changes in the next ten years or the ordinary, law abiding tax payers will take the law into their own hands.

Borders need to be closed until we get our own lazy chavs back to work. Kick em out of their council houses til they take the jobs the Poles and Ukranians are doing. Reduce the social security burden, then our tax loads wont be as high.

We are paying for those who cant be assed working Rob, and they are laughing at us!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Aye, you're right Andy, times need to be changing, I really don't know how people on minimum wages cope with the cost of living, I guess they have to go to work on the bus ( if they can find one)

My fuel bill is £100 per week, that's £400/ month on diesel, damn, I could nearly buy a house for that.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

thats my point earlier- and yes i accept everyone has a choice and the right to drive what they choose but the reality for most of us on here now is that we are paying a very high price to exercise our right to drive what we please.I'm not sure it makes sense for us all to motor around in 3ltr trucks when they choice as demonstarted by bob is paying 100 a week X 52 week for fuel (£5200 plus the tax on the earnings of say 20% = £6240 to fuel your tuck per year if you could get by on something with a smaller engine. Thats a whopping percentage of your income to spend on fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          Pardon me for moaning !

I love my Surf ! 30mpg may not sound fantastic but it aint bad compared to many on the market.

I do rely on my Surf for work but finally

Whatever happened to my choice my Surf ?
          OI cool it! I was getting 35mpg is it those STILLETOES you're wearing
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Maybe we should all form a convoy and mosey on down to Downing Street, pick up Mr Brown and his friends, tie em up, gag em and take em for a bumpy ride across the rolling countryside to let them see why we love our trucks so much...

...Maybe we'll pass a few swan eating foreigners on our way
            Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by XboxWidow View Post
              Maybe we should all form a convoy and mosey on down to Downing Street, pick up Mr Brown and his friends, tie em up, gag em and take em for a bumpy ride across the rolling countryside to let them see why we love our trucks so much...

...Maybe we'll pass a few swan eating foreigners on our way
              And teach them that politicians taste better than swans
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                And teach them that politicians taste better than swans
                LMAO
                Save earth...it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by marky View Post
                  OI cool it! I was getting 35mpg is it those STILLETOES you're wearing
                  You Bitch ! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my shoe fetish !

30 is an average WE got 35.5 0n a run up to RAF Leeming the other week but the commute between Barnsley and Doncaster means a lot of standing traffic so no great fuel economy there.

Anyway long time no hear from you , Hows things ? Is my old baby goin ok ?

John the moaning fat lad
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by XboxWidow View Post
                    You want some aspirins for all those sore heads jeff?!

Me > < Mr Brown
                    what ????????????????????? no one have a once o humeri or has £ 1.16 make you loss it
                    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
                      what ????????????????????? no one have a once o humeri or has £ 1.16 make you loss it
                      Que? I no comprehend?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Diesel is a lightish cut, you don't want to get involved with heavy fuel oils!
                        OK teafal head that's what dvla call it on the reg docs and on the v5 form.

Are you one o the men with white coats or have they picked you up already?
                        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Budget 2008

Christ, what's happening to this country? Next year £440, year after £900 odd. I live about half a mile from the West London congestion zone and have no doubt that it will expand my way if El Presidente is voted in again. Then it's £25 a day (24 hours) even if you live there. That's seven grand ,before you've got in your Surf, a year. Last year it was £180. If it happens here it's only a matter of time before it hits everyone. They're killing the cult of the Surf.
                          By the way there's a petition to sign
                          http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/25poundConCharge

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
                            OK teafal head that's what dvla call it on the reg docs and on the v5 form.

Are you one o the men with white coats or have they picked you up already?
                            No need for insults mate.
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                            X