No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I didnt shit the bed.

It has been for some time that once paid by pay pal the forum software automatcally makes that person a paid up member giving them the blue star, providing the email address they registered on here with and pay pal are one in the same.

The delay in 90% of most cases is when people register on here with one email address, pay via pay pal with another. Then niether the forum software or myself have a scooby who its from.

All I get is 'You have received a payment from fred bloggs', no user name, no address nothing.
    I do reply to the email address which payment came from asking for a user name and address for stickers to be sent to. But you know what, they then come on here saying I paid 3 days ago and nothing has happened (they still not replied to my mail), well it won't if, you dont identify who the payments from.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
      No I didnt shit the bed.

It has been for some time that once paid by pay pal the forum software automatcally makes that person a paid up member giving them the blue star, providing the email address they registered on here with and pay pal are one in the same.

The delay in 90% of most cases is when people register on here with one email address, pay via pay pal with another. Then niether the forum software or myself have a scooby who its from.

All I get is 'You have received a payment from fred bloggs', no user name, no address nothing.
      I do reply to the email address which payment came from asking for a user name and address for stickers to be sent to. But you know what, they then come on here saying I paid 3 days ago and nothing has happened (they still not replied to my mail), well it won't if, you dont identify who the payments from.
      Ha! So there, BDT2 that's you told! You'll never get a silver star now. Abusing the forum administrator won't get you any favours. You gotta be nice to them.

(Can I have a gold star instead of a silver one now Nigel? Coz I'm a good boy).
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
        No I didnt shit the bed.

hope u realise wasnt meant in nasty way lol,just couldnt beleive how quick lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          hope u realise wasnt meant in nasty way lol,just couldnt beleive how quick lol
          No problem, just thought I would clarify why some are quick and some are not.
          If they don't identify who its from it sits in limbo, simple as that.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X