damn im bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn im bored

its been raining and its now blowing a gale outside.bored,bored,bored,bore d.
    www.overfab.uk

Me too.

Watching the Fall guy now though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Me too.

Watching the Fall guy now though.
      i though you would be out there under the bonnet of the beasty vince,im sure there is plenty to do .wanna hand.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        i though you would be out there under the bonnet of the beasty vince,im sure there is plenty to do .wanna hand.
        Plugged all the wiring loom in yesterday and connected the battery, now I've just got to chop out the parts I don't need.
        Got friends coming later for the week-end so won't be in the workshop 'till Monday now.

Sent off the log-book last week with the new engine/fuel details on, and it came back still a 2.4 diesel!!!!!!

Got to get an engineers report and re-submit it.

Did you have to do this?

Comment

how can you guys be bored

iv been out in the rain putting up a fence, and im only 7stone 5foot tall lass!!!! if your bored maybe you can help me as im new to this forum and trying to advertise my 4runner!!! unsure if the advert has been accepted and have no idea how to add photos......

jo

Comment

Im stuck at work and bored would much rather help Vince
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by jobags View Post
              iv been out in the rain putting up a fence, and im only 7stone 5foot tall lass!!!! if your bored maybe you can help me as im new to this forum and trying to advertise my 4runner!!! unsure if the advert has been accepted and have no idea how to add photos......

jo
              it takes a while for the add to go live but it will so dont worry.oh and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
              Last edited by surfenstein; 8 March 2008, 15:59.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Plugged all the wiring loom in yesterday and connected the battery, now I've just got to chop out the parts I don't need.
                Got friends coming later for the week-end so won't be in the workshop 'till Monday now.

Sent off the log-book last week with the new engine/fuel details on, and it came back still a 2.4 diesel!!!!!!

Got to get an engineers report and re-submit it.

Did you have to do this?
                i wrote my own report vince.
                Last edited by surfenstein; 8 March 2008, 15:58.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Just emailed you the drawing you wanted Mark, get out there and make one!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
                    She's selling her truck, shouldn't it be "Goodbye from the emporium of pleasure?"
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bored too, managed to put a new battery on the truck and fix the fog lamp. Then rain's driven me back inside. So on here now
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Just emailed you the drawing you wanted Mark, get out there and make one!
                        cheers andy,but that was my works e-mail addy i gave you.so you know what i will be doing monday.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

im bored now been in ten minutes from offroading
                          nice scratches lads lol
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

was hoping to get round to doing my brakes today. also wanted to put wheel spacers on, they've been in a box in the house since april last year! poxy weather. did get my rear speakers wired up and take the dog out for a run through woods and thats all. what a naff day. should've gone to work instead.
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I was bored at work today, cos i let the yeti do everything........ (as usual)...
                              Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                              X