Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a dilemma.....

Ok so here's the thing.

I have just bought two sets of spanners from a popular Motor Factors that we all know and love.

I got to the check out and the girl scanned in the more expensive set rang up the total and charged me accordingly.

So I got the one set gratis.

or so I thought.

And typically in the great scheme of things the second set is A/F and not metric. Ok so it could be argued it was my error but these particular spanners are locked in a cupboard and I was handed them by one of the typical numptys that work there.

So here's the thing not having a receipt to cover the gifted spanners what would you do:

(1) Take them back to another store say they were supplied wrongly and demand to have them exchanged.

(2) Cough up to their mistake return the A/F ones and then pay for a set of metric

or

(3) Keep the A/F and just go and buy another set of metric.

We are talking about £20 worth of tools here.

What do you reckon guys.
    Last edited by Muddy Boots; 7 March 2008, 15:59.
    Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

You never know when you might need A/F spanners!
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
      You never know when you might need A/F spanners!
      to be honest i agree you just never know when you might need a set of a/f spanners.especially if you ever do a rover v8 conversion. keep them and go get another metric set.and if its any consolation i would pay £20 for one spanner in my proffession.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
      X