yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice thoughts needed for SassyT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She made it safe to JR and they are doing all the scans and tests now. Sam keeps cheering from the other room so I think Tony is definately losing

Motrav is on the way over from Ireland so he can be with her too.

Keep sending all the good wishes guys!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. She'll no doubt be back on a horse in no time. Best regards.
      Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

Best wishes, I'm sure she will be riding again soon,
        If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

thinking good thoughts for sassy t and sam
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

This is definately not nice for her. I remember getting kicked in the thigh when i was younger, holding the dog while a horse went passed. Crikey, i had a huge horse shoe shaped red, swollen mark there and i couldnt walk for a week, it was agony. But at least i was in between the horse and the dog. Who know wot would of happend to the poor dog.

Get well soon SassyT, back on the horse in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              Got tossed of one of her horses this morning, details are little vauge as it was early this morning, and I can't get hold of her ATM.

Got ambulanced to hospital, with concussion are all the details I know for now.

She normally bounces pretty well when coming off the horse, so fingers crossed.
              so sorry to her the news hope all goes well and quick recovery.

Comment

I thought that said she 'tossed off a horse'.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Sarah.
                Last edited by Sancho; 6 March 2008, 23:36.

Comment

Dangerous things, horses, one end bites and the other end kicks.

As said, the most dangerous part of a horse is the brain, when spooked they have no regard for anyone or anything ( even themselves).

Best wishes to Sassy T & Sam, my thoughts are with them.
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

hey guys... whats the news? First and formost hows Sassy...secondly did Tony loose?
                    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
                      hey guys... whats the news? First and formost hows Sassy...secondly did Tony loose?
                      No more news as of last night, scan couldn't find where she's bleeding from, left sedated overnight and see what happens today.

Didn't sleep much last night.

Sam cool, we're even on Wii sports.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                        No more news as of last night, scan couldn't find where she's bleeding from, left sedated overnight and see what happens today.

Didn't sleep much last night.

Sam cool, we're even on Wii sports.
                        Ok. Well the fact they cant find a bleed is good.. could just be a very bad concusion.
                        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Tony,

pass on my regards & tell her to get well soon
                          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Update....

They pulled out the breathing and feeding tubes with morning, she came round mid morning, barfed over the docs and went back to sleep, then has woken a couple of more times today, has smiled at Dad (Motrav) and squeezed hands with mum, but only for seconds at a time then back to sleep, she tried to speak, but can't, but they think her throat is swollen from the tubes rather than anything more worring.

Things seem to be going OK, but slowly. She's breathing on her own, and sleeping naturally.

They asked me to pick up her riding hat from the stables, to try and help the Docs see where she actually hurt her head as they still arn't sure where the bleeding was coming from. But its not got any marks, and recent calls said not so important now.

Still lots of fingers crossed for her.

Thanks for all the comments.
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

sounds good dude.our mate is a gp,and he said to me once that the bodys way of coping with a big shock is to shut down and rest,happened to a mate afte a bike accident. he slept for 4 - 5 days then woke up bright as a button.hope it all ends well
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hope sassy gets well soon, and Sam go kick tonys ass on the wii
                                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
                                X