Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ The Lang & jeff

Or is it mutt and jeff

You two will have been modding that truck for around 10hrs now.
    So where are the before and after shots or are you in a taxi home at the min jeff ????????????????
    Brian

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    Or is it mutt and jeff

You two will have been modding that truck for around 10hrs now.
    So where are the before and after shots or are you in a taxi home at the min jeff ????????????????
    Just this minute finished, hes on his way home, looks pretty good i must say and his articulation is amazing mate. Its 6 inches up on his previous height (we measured up) Rad drop, bumper lift all done aswell. All ive left him with is putting the trim back together for his carpet and stuff.

HE NEEDS 33's desperately.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Oh and pics to follow tommorow as i need a lie down. Body and suspension lift in one day is alot harder than it seems.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Well done mate I never doubted you
        Rad drop is it a 2.4 then?
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Well done mate I never doubted you
          Rad drop is it a 2.4 then?
          Yes it is indeed! We had a bit of trouble getting the gears to work properly but is fine now.
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Nice to meet daft and dafter, we really need to get out playing in the mud, although not the clog for me this month

you'll be liking jeff's special dragster surf and mine looks so weenie beside Carl's which is apparently still not high enough

but learnt a lot looking at carl's in particular, nice and easy to see how it's held together
            Attached Files
            Toot! Toot!

Comment

Nice to meet you too fella, we'll arrange a run to your mates place or dunkeld offroad centre at somepoint.
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

wush I could've stayed longer though

maybe I should take the dau off next time instead of just skiving
                Toot! Toot!

Comment

Working...
                X