No announcement yet.

Where can I get these wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alas most busy on friday or i would most deffo come up with mutimeter,spanners and 40 fags.have you replaced all vacumn tubes and joiners?
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      alas most busy on friday or i would most deffo come up with mutimeter,spanners and 40 fags.have you replaced all vacumn tubes and joiners?

I haven't replaced anything, just waiting for the VSV that goes on the back of the block - it may be unrelated, but who knows - and I've given up smoking.......

Maybe at the tech weekend we can have a prod about and see if anything comes up.......read into that what you will.....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        I haven't replaced anything, just waiting for the VSV that goes on the back of the block - it may be unrelated, but who knows - and I've given up smoking.......

Maybe at the tech weekend we can have a prod about and see if anything comes up.......read into that what you will.....
        HOMO TALK ??
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          HOMO TALK ??
          Jealous????
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

ah a good prodding...sounds fun !!

and nosmoking wow.you are sooo in love !!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Are they like these mate?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

There probably the close't to mine i've seen, are they split rims and have you got one ya dont want?
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Nah, just pretendy split rims mate! I could also do with a spare. There's a guy on Ebay selling four of them but it's pick up only and miles away (unless there's a Surf Train passing ).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Toyota-hilux...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by Scorpion; 6 March 2008, 17:10.

Comment

G'day Scorpion,
                    Yes they were like that but had Black centres.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by walkabout View Post
                      G'day Scorpion,
                      Yes they were like that but had Black centres.
                      Thanks
                      If they were split rims you could have the centers anodized (any colour ya want) or spray emm suppose you could spray one peice rims to, just mast em up, these are similar
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by POPEYE; 6 March 2008, 20:49.
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        Nah, just pretendy split rims mate! I could also do with a spare. There's a guy on Ebay selling four of them but it's pick up only and miles away (unless there's a Surf Train passing ).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Toyota-hilux...QQcmdZViewItem

I can do pick up for you if needs be mate, I currently travel to Corby on a daily basis. Reckon we could sort summat out to get them up to you if you are in no rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                          I can do pick up for you if needs be mate, I currently travel to Corby on a daily basis. Reckon we could sort summat out to get them up to you if you are in no rush.

Thanks for the offer Growler, unfortunately by the time I read it the auction was over! Never mind, I'm in no rush so I'll just keep a look out for some others. Thanks again though mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                            Thanks for the offer Growler, unfortunately by the time I read it the auction was over! Never mind, I'm in no rush so I'll just keep a look out for some others. Thanks again though mate.
                            No Probs mate just give me shout if i can help out in future.

Comment

ok ive changed my user name to surfenstein now but these are the wheels in question and i removed the centre part and had them anodised black.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X