cornflakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cornflakes

how can anyone eat cornflakes? flakes of corn, with half a pint of milk poured on top, so theyre floating about in a bowl going soggy..
    its nasty!

the only time i can eat them is when they come out of the honey nut crunch box.. and the only milk that touches them is about 1 teaspoon of the stuff. even then i start pulling faces near the end of the bowl..
    i only eat it because its more filling than toast.

give me 'toast any day (said in a yorkshire accent)
    hehe
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    how can anyone eat cornflakes? flakes of corn, with half a pint of milk poured on top, so theyre floating about in a bowl going soggy..
    its nasty!

the only time i can eat them is when they come out of the honey nut crunch box.. and the only milk that touches them is about 1 teaspoon of the stuff. even then i start pulling faces near the end of the bowl..

hehe
    I'm totally with you there. Corn-flakes are the cereal of the devil himself, ###### tasteless awful stuff, that sets harder than concrete if left alone.

Now, Shreddies, there is a breakfast food stuff to eat before your rounds of toast.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

two options...

1) eat a lot faster

2) eat porridge

Actually three options...

3) eat left over takeaway from the night before because you ordered too much.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala View Post
        3) eat left over takeaway from the night before because you ordered too much.
        Is it possible to order too much takeaway? Surely you jest???
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Bran flakes are better ......milk and carboard, tasty

Comment

the only breakfast worth eating before cycling 10 miles to work on these cold mornings is:

Porridge & bannanas mmmm

Comment

i think i remember pop-tarts being a lot bigger and tastier back in the day...
              warm conflakes is a different story. but its an aquired taste!

suppose you get what you pay for. some offices in london i have been working at provide breakfast. this will be fruit salads, bagels and philladephia, cerials and those drinks that are made of yoghurt..

too expensive and time consuming imho.. if only i went to sleep earlier that way i could spend time having more for breakfast.. there is no way im cutting up fresh fruit every day though.. could bung it in the blender! then spend ages washing it up cant win!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Cornflakes? Pah! I''ll give you a proper breakfast - 2 fried eggs, 2 sausages, bacon (nice and lean, not that fatty stuff, uurrgghh), beans (Heinz, not Aldi or other cheap alternative), hash browns and two buttered toast. Washed down with a big mug of tea with three sugars. Mmmmmmmmmmm, instant heart attack!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

cornflakes??
                  have been a breakfast since the cave man
                  crushed corn in to a pulp dry it on a flat rock break it up you have cornflakes
                  there still made the same way in 3rd world counterys
                  thats why they taste sooooooooooooo crap

why do we in the UK cover cerecals in sweet candy crap then call it part of a good healthy life style
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Cornflakes? Pah! I''ll give you a proper breakfast - 2 fried eggs, 2 sausages, bacon (nice and lean, not that fatty stuff, uurrgghh), beans (Heinz, not Aldi or other cheap alternative), hash browns and two buttered toast. Washed down with a big mug of tea with three sugars. Mmmmmmmmmmm, instant heart attack!

when i was working up london on a early weekend, we got given £60 for breakfast / lunch for 5 of us...
                    now you try and find a english breakfast cafe around petty france!

i found a cafe type thingy, and made them do 3 sausages. 2 egg, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 3 bacon, toast, orange juice and 2 mugs of tea with 2 sugars!
                    its the best £10 i ever spent of someone elses money!

the best way to eat fry up is with a little bit of brown sauce, especially over the beans, and then cut some sausage with the tinned tomatoes and eat them together. as your nearing the end, use the toast to dip the egg and mop up the beans and toms, drinking tea in between.

to appreciate it the most, you have to come into a warmish cafe from the freezing cold
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                      cornflakes??
                      have been a breakfast since the cave man
                      crushed corn in to a pulp dry it on a flat rock break it up you have cornflakes
                      there still made the same way in 3rd world counterys
                      thats why they taste sooooooooooooo crap

why do we in the UK cover cerecals in sweet candy crap then call it part of a good healthy life style
                      ah you havnt seen american breakfasts then?
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

its nasty!

hehe
                        i love cornflakes with hot milk they go realy soggy lol

Comment

ah you havnt seen american breakfasts then?
                          cant miss americans can you
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                          X