First two quid gets it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
    But guys did you notice that i have placed now 2 orders with mr apache man and have paid the full askin price for both orders................ Im losing my touch
    The Black / yellow / silver TRD is a one off. it has rarity value

Mate, I'll send you a FREE sticker, one of these...

Last edited by Apache; 5 March 2008, 11:17.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Your bl00dy worse than Charlie, that'll teach me to go for a jimmy riddle,
      I can't believe it....
      I must be loosing my touch.
      The king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
        I can't believe it....
        I must be loosing my touch.
        The king is dead, LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!
        never mind, he's got to sleep sometime,

BTW mate i have'nt forgotten the rims, just that she now getting a dog from near winchester and not london so as soon as i have cash for juice i'll pop up,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
          Speaking of which, I want a Landrover recovery vehicle sticker about 12 inches long, and 2 more trd stickers likes of which are in the photobucket album of yours with the large R and toyota racing development underneath you know the ones, in like 6 inch width to proportionate height in same colour as last batch. How much for all that?

The £2 jobs going on my back window the l/r recovery at bottom of tailgate and 2 trd's will cover 2 very minor runs in my paintwork.
          Done Carl. Will be in the post tomorrow. Got the others yet? BTW, dont ever say I dont give you owt...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Done Carl. Will be in the post tomorrow. Got the others yet? BTW, dont ever say I dont give you owt...
            Thanks alot mate thats great, i was doin jeffs lift today and saw the postman afar off and waited and pounced but he didnt have em, theyll get here im sure.

Thanks pal
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              never mind, he's got to sleep sometime,

BTW mate i have'nt forgotten the rims, just that she now getting a dog from near winchester and not london so as soon as i have cash for juice i'll pop up,
              No worries, he will sleep, and you will get your wheels...
              I have however forgotten if we have got them a lift to the inaugural tech weekend(even though it looks like there is going to be a bit of a session here this weekend...) I have a beer on, so you may need to remind me..
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Charlie, think I said that I can get the wheels to Woodzie's if you can get them to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Charlie, think I said that I can get the wheels to Woodzie's if you can get them to me.
                  You may well be right. I can get them to you, but we will sort it out when I am less, er,,, disheveled
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X