• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    got your passport yet chris ???
    Bugger off, see you sat

Complete bunch off to$$ers, They have lost it but won't admit it
    last chance tomorrow but very doubtfull, let you know tomorrow eve for deffinate
    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
      Bugger off, see you sat

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I guess I'll order the repair kit then, and hope it lasts, and maybe see if I can book a mobile mechanic to get it done at work, if not then I hope the weather's good on sunday.

Edit:

Parts ordered, guess they'll arrive on thursday/friday, ordered a pump seal kit too, just in case.
        Last edited by plumb bob; 5 March 2008, 00:02.
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Having ordered the starter repair kit and a set of bosch pump seals, I find myself wondering whether the seal kit is of the new type that is resistant to veg oil, and all the nastyness in it?

Does anyone know for sure, if not I'll try to phone/email Barry (R/trax) during the week.

I have a second hand fuel pump arriving hopefully at the end of the month, (when I get another pay cheque) and was thinking of having new seals put in and a recalibration done before I have it fitted ( don't really have the time to do it myself, although I would like to try)
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
            Having ordered the starter repair kit and a set of bosch pump seals, I find myself wondering whether the seal kit is of the new type that is resistant to veg oil, and all the nastyness in it?

Does anyone know for sure, if not I'll try to phone/email Barry (R/trax) during the week.

I have a second hand fuel pump arriving hopefully at the end of the month, (when I get another pay cheque) and was thinking of having new seals put in and a recalibration done before I have it fitted ( don't really have the time to do it myself, although I would like to try)
            Robert having done me Starter motor bout 2 years ago bit o' PITA, be prepared to skin ya knuckles abit, took me a couple of Hours, ya might wanna put a kink/bend in the combination spanner (For acessability) for the AKward Barsteward Top bolt...
            Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X