toname a few But anything with decent guitars i will give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by Surf_ltd View Post
      pearl Jam,
      Alice in Chains
      Trivium
      Metalica
      toname a few But anything with decent guitars i will give it a go
      alice in chains are wicked! ive only heard 2 of their songs and i cant remember one of them.. the first one is Them Bones
      Arrhh!!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by max6674 View Post
        Masters At Work --- > rock!
        Eric Morillo
        Derrick Carter
        Mark Farina
        Joey Negro

Anything thats got a funky or latin american house twist to it.

Old skool hip hop (Public Enemy, RUN DMC, BDP etc)

Yep another DJ here but dont get time to do it now with being on the doors instead, or getting drunk

i cant really get into the latin house... but it took me a while to get into funky house but now i cant get enough..
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Jane's Addiction - was listening to them in the shed the other night. (Nothing's Shocking)

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Brian Molko (Placebo) might be a Jane's Addiction fan?

Pearl Jam, yeah, they kick ass!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I know we all enjoy having a good old dig at London, but the one thing I really despise about it is that most of the clubs and bars play funky/latin house. It's the most insipid music ever. Truly, truly bad.

Motown, jungle or Orbital for me. Occasional Foo Fighters style rock and a little bit of mellow stuff (try Adem) for a nice relaxing drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              I know we all enjoy having a good old dig at London, but the one thing I really despise about it is that most of the clubs and bars play funky/latin house. It's the most insipid music ever. Truly, truly bad.

Motown, jungle or Orbital for me. Occasional Foo Fighters style rock and a little bit of mellow stuff (try Adem) for a nice relaxing drive.
              changing the subject but i like your new motor! my old boss had one.. mustang engine right? super quick, but poor build quality. back door used to open by itself going round corners, bits falling off etc..
              he took it back and got a refund in the end.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Alice in Chains are epic!! well so are PJ

Them Bones is a great song with great riffs
                its from the Album "Dirt" check the rest of the Album out very good
                also have a listen to Facelift Album some great songs on their also
                "man in a Box"

shame about the the Lead singers death (layne Staley) but seems to be fasionable for young seattle based Grunge lead singers to Die young
                Ironic Alice in Chains have a song Called "we Die Young" on the facelift Album

what can i say about Pearl Jam surely they do not need an Introduction from me

saw them live at Wembery Arena a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                X