+2" rear springs
    Braided brake lines

from roughtrax.

panhard rod drop bracket
    rear ARB drop brackets

from Vince / bushwhacker.

4x +4" shocks ES9000

from Explorer uk

im not sure what else. that might well cover it. There will be other suppliers of those parts.

the wheels are 15" x 10" black modular from silverline they have a -32 offset

THAT is the important part. That meant the tyre sat back enough into the arch that the tyre didnt rub excessivly. I had to trim an bash some plastic an metal in the arch to gain enough clearance so the bump stop hits before the tyre on the body.

finally the BFG 35" MT which is a 34.8" tyre... a full on 35" would stuggle to fit. the Interco TSL 35" wouldn't stand a cats chance in hell of fitting under those arches.

Finally i had new brakes a few months before everything, i dont drive like a madman an the surf normally slows itself down without using the brake if you time it right! so they are all in great condition. Stopping is not a problem.

I havent tried an emergency stop but under normal road use. sorted!

Acceleration. Im not ragging it. I need to get used to it. But it seems fine. 0-30 hasn't really changed that much. Ive taken it to 50mph without any issues. Its not a sports car but i dont hold up traffic.

finally MPG - too early to tell... but probably sh!t

would i do it again??!? To this truck 100% yes. the amount of driving i do means that its not a problem.

cheers for list Rod.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      cheers for list Rod.
      No problem mate.

if ive missed anything or you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Comment

just out of intrst,if u did 3' body lift no rubbin probs?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          just out of intrst,if u did 3' body lift no rubbin probs?
          yeah most likely. they only just rubbed on mine.

Comment

Also - ive got a winch bumper that sits a lot higher at the sides then the stock bumper does.

You'll need at LEAST the lower valance off or it will rub like hell.

Also - mudflaps. rears maybe be able to go back on but ive got jaos ones ready for that.

front is a totally different matter. Theres almost no hope of fitting an aftermarket or stock mudflap.

Comment

did you fit extended brake lines rod,cos if you didnt,i would be dead careful offroad
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                did you fit extended brake lines rod,cos if you didnt,i would be dead careful offroad
                yeah extended ones mate.

smart bit of kit they are!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  yeah extended ones mate.

smart bit of kit they are!
                  aint they just !!!

stein and woodzie and bushwhacker fitted mine,and the braking effort was loads better
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    aint they just !!!

stein and woodzie and bushwhacker fitted mine,and the braking effort was loads better
                    braided hoses i think are worth getting even if staying stock an getting normal rather then extended.

Comment

may not look pretty but u can get small chains to hold mudflaps back???

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                        may not look pretty but u can get small chains to hold mudflaps back???
                        The Jaos ones already have the wires to hold them back. An anyway the wires/chains look awesome!

But anyway - the front tyre sits where the flaps whats to on lock...

spent years huntin for jaos flaps only to find that i probably wont be able to fit the fronts...

Comment

Working...
                        X