Ball joint spacers + lift kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    Its a free country, can't speak for others, but I'm not bothered. I stole most of Danno/Jottos body lift kit buisness when Jotto moved and couldn't make them for a while.

Would be hypocritical to get the hump now. (at least you probably answer your PM's )

will you have ball joint spacers i can buy?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
      Andy/Tony, whats the current going rate for a 2" body lift for a 3.0 2nd gen delivered? Thanks.
      'bout £90 including postage from me, dunno about Andy, if he's not looking to make a little money and just doing for fun, it'll deffo be cheaper!! But I am, and not going to B/S anyone about it. So there you go!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        will you have ball joint spacers i can buy?
        Mr Brown has my order, unless you want to fight 'Stein on his set I have here.......

My moneys on him, I've met you both!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

'bout £90 including postage from me, dunno about Andy, if he's not looking to make a little money and just doing for fun, it'll deffo be cheaper!! But I am, and not going to B/S anyone about it. So there you go!
          I'd never deny a man a chance to earn a living!

Andy, you wanna compete?

(I'd never pass up the chance to save a few £££'s either)
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Mr Brown has my order, unless you want to fight 'Stein on his set I have here.......

My moneys on him, I've met you both!
            bwahahahahahaha.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hahaha! Mark's probably made a couple of sets in the time I've been thinking about it.

Chaps, like Tony said, i'm not looking to make a business out of it, but as I like fiddling on the lathe, it makes sense to turn stuff someone's gonna use.

I'll get some bar and make some spacers - and when done, I'll post on here.

Source your own bolts etc and it'll be cheaper.

<edit> I feel uncomfortable about making stuff that others make a living from, so please check with the usual suppliers on this forum first. I wont be making to order, but I will say when I've done a set. If anyone wants some at that time, then thats fine. I wont undercut them for the sake of it either, as that would be unfair.
              Last edited by Apache; 25 February 2008, 14:39.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

where can i get some ball joint spacers that i dont have to be beaten up for?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                  where can i get some ball joint spacers that i dont have to be beaten up for?
                  seen as steins off the road and doesn't the first gen got engine trouble, mark's only got his new v6 to chase you in, so you've only gotta make it past the nearest petrol station and you'll be safe
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

so how do i get some? or can you order more if i send you the mohoney?
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hi Tony, are you still doing full services?? I know there are issues with council etc, but would also like to add a body/sus lift as well while you have the truck.

Give me a pm on price ect if that is possible, will be around May so not too much of a rush yet!!

All the best to Linda and all the animals

Dean
                      "Master you anger, before anger is your master!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Hahaha! Mark's probably made a couple of sets in the time I've been thinking about it.

Chaps, like Tony said, i'm not looking to make a business out of it, but as I like fiddling on the lathe, it makes sense to turn stuff someone's gonna use.

I'll get some bar and make some spacers - and when done, I'll post on here.

Source your own bolts etc and it'll be cheaper.

<edit> I feel uncomfortable about making stuff that others make a living from, so please check with the usual suppliers on this forum first. I wont be making to order, but I will say when I've done a set. If anyone wants some at that time, then thats fine. I wont undercut them for the sake of it either, as that would be unfair.
                        hehehehehehehhee.im not in it to make money either,i just make a few bespoke bits here and there when i get the chance to help the forum members out.so go for it andy.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X