its here joker its here !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its here joker its here !!!!

so there i was at work,just having weighed out 5 grams of sludge into a thermal scale,thinking about the drive home,and the phone rang.

'hello' said the voice on the other end,
    'its anton here'
    'hello',said i
    'hello',said he
    this went on for 30 seconds or so,exchanging pleasantries,till i remembered who anton was(oec international,suppliers of all things tjm,just like........oh.....whotshisnam e...........name escapes me)
    any way he informed me that my wimch plate had just flown in from australia, and had a lovely tan ,and was drinking fosters.
    apparently its being delivered to me on monday!
    this can mean only one thing.my 150 pound alloy winch bumper(approx 800 off rrp )will soon be present and correct on front of the poomobile

i have just done a little wee
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    so there i was at work,just having weighed out 5 grams of sludge into a thermal scale,thinking about the drive home,and the phone rang.

'its anton here'
    'hello',said i
    'hello',said he
    this went on for 30 seconds or so,exchanging pleasantries,till i remembered who anton was(oec international,suppliers of all things tjm,just like........oh.....whotshisnam e...........name escapes me)
    any way he informed me that my wimch plate had just flown in from australia, and had a lovely tan ,and was drinking fosters.
    this can mean only one thing.my 150 pound alloy winch bumper(approx 800 off rrp )will soon be present and correct on front of the poomobile

Change your pants then
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

'its anton here'
      'hello',said i
      'hello',said he

hope its not to drunk or brown to go on the truck
      SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
        hope its not to drunk or brown to go on the truck
        apparently its pretty good at rugby and cricket
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Gladly give you a hand fitting it Gra' especially if you've got any quick tips on getting my alternator out ( adjuster bolt has sheared off, got to remove alternator to get remnant out!!!!!()
          Al
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
            Gladly give you a hand fitting it Gra' especially if you've got any quick tips on getting my alternator out ( adjuster bolt has sheared off, got to remove alternator to get remnant out!!!!!()
            Al
            do you have airconditioning alan,if so,its not impossible but quite a a squeeze
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

apparently its pretty good at rugby and cricket
              Does it have a pilots licence to
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
                Does it have a pilots licence to
                D

guess so,im going to nick name it quantas
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Yep!!! The aircon is there mate. from what i can glean on the tech section, i have a busy day tomorow!!
                  ( and without the car, i'll have to take the girl to stageschool and pick her up!!)

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                    Al
                    Sounds familiar!

Tip:- If you're going to just drill the hole in the alternator out and stick a longer nut and bolt through, as i did, grind the back of the alternator flat before re-fitting it
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Cheers Ian.

Comment

what's a wimch??
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

'its anton here'
                          'hello',said i
                          'hello',said he

so when we fitting the elusive winch plate ??? can fit yours and take mine off lol
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                          X