Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hartlepool members?

hi,
    is any of you on the site who parked outside burn valley wine stores / brabiner carpets (in york road, hartlepol) about 1.10pm today...there was a grey hilux suft, but i was busy in the shop so i couldn't go outside to say "hello".
    Sorry i am getting excited as i have not seen another suft like mine in the town lol, and i know there a 4 pooly member on here so it could be someone from the site.

jo

Originally posted by Paddy&Jo
    hi,
    is any of you on the site who parked outside burn valley wine stores / brabiner carpets (in york road, hartlepol) about 1.10pm today...there was a grey hilux suft, but i was busy in the shop so i couldn't go outside to say "hello".
    Sorry i am getting excited as i have not seen another suft like mine in the town lol, and i know there a 4 pooly member on here so it could be someone from the site.

jo
    "Suft"???

Comment

hi,

jo

hi paddy n jo, yea that was me , getting my ink cartridge filled, didn,t see your surf tho.

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
        hi paddy n jo, yea that was me , getting my ink cartridge filled, didn,t see your surf tho.

ship
        that is cause i was at work...i work in burn valley wine stores, next door to the ink cartride shop, i only live round the corner so i leave my surf at home.

Jo

Comment

that is cause i was at work...i work in burn valley wine stores, next door to the ink cartride shop, i only live round the corner so i leave my surf at home.

Jo
          burn valley wine store , any discounts for surf owners?

ship

Comment

Theres a few of us in town! mine is the burgandy over grey ssrg that lives off the top of elwick road area there is another very nice blue grey nearby, and someone (must find out who) parks a very nice black ssrx in my works car park!!!!
            cheers keith

Comment

Working...
            X