Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and can any of you help?

Hello everyone,
    I’ve been reading lots of threads off this forum for about 3-4 weeks now and I must say the information has been fantastic and you all seem so friendly.. cool!
    The information has been so good that I’ve taken the plunge and I’m changing my gorgeous little MR2 for a lovely not so little Hilux surf.
    On my search I’ve managed to find a 1995 3L TD with 51,000miles for £6000 (bargin!) of which I’m registering with the DVLA this week.
    This is a long shot, but do any of you know who or where I can purchase 60 litre drums of Mobil 1 diesel oil from?
    This may seem a little extreme, but I service my car every 4000 miles without fail, thus I do tend to get through a fare amount of oil.

Originally posted by Ashley_wb
    Hello everyone,
    I’ve been reading lots of threads off this forum for about 3-4 weeks now and I must say the information has been fantastic and you all seem so friendly.. cool!
    The information has been so good that I’ve taken the plunge and I’m changing my gorgeous little MR2 for a lovely not so little Hilux surf.
    On my search I’ve managed to find a 1995 3L TD with 51,000miles for £6000 (bargin!) of which I’m registering with the DVLA this week.
    This is a long shot, but do any of you know who or where I can purchase 60 litre drums of Mobil 1 diesel oil from?
    This may seem a little extreme, but I service my car every 4000 miles without fail, thus I do tend to get through a fare amount of oil.
    You will 1000 miles out of the oil change then, recommended changes are
    oil every 3000 miles
    filter every 6000 miles
    Personally I would change the filter at the same time on all changes of oil.
    As for where to get the oil try your local garage for contact details or auto parts shop they may give you details of where to get it.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hello everyone,
      Give these guys a call, they may be able to help.

0808-1414278
      Midlands Fuel Oil supplies, they do say that they do lubricants (Exxon / Mobil).

Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone,

Oh good another WATFORD surfer
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
        X