Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has saddened us alot

http://www.wisbech-standard.co.uk/co...A12%3A10%3A300

This unfortunatly is one of the ladies in our office and her daughter .Very sad event and deverstated the village at work .

It seems every week there is a death on and off the roads round here , the only bad thing about moving to Norfolk is the dangerous roads and unfenced drops either side.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

It just seems utter madness that no barriers exist where vehicles can drive next to those drains.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Very sad indeed, God bless.

They are very unforgiving those dykes
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        http://www.wisbech-standard.co.uk/co...A12%3A10%3A300

This unfortunatly is one of the ladies in our office and her daughter .Very sad event and deverstated the village at work .

It seems every week there is a death on and off the roads round here , the only bad thing about moving to Norfolk is the dangerous roads and unfenced drops either side.
        Sad news indeed m8 just you and Tam take care you here.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

the really disgusting thing about these incidents is that they recur time and time again. calls for barriers in such places are frequent and obviously not without merit.

but come the day a councillor's relative/friend/neighbour is directly affected by such a tragedy the fences will be put up straight after.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

it is terrible news, unfortunately happens all to often here in lincs aswell. not long ago as you might have seen 5 children died in the back of a landrover that rolled down a bank. i suppose there is just too many hundreds of miles of roads along the sides of drains for them to be fenced.

Comment

Yeh we should keep spending 15billion on trident.

forget things that actually might be of use.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

o mate sad news
                unlike the accident on way home from jon & jenny's on monday (pictures in norfolk off road section no one hurt) on monday was bad tho
                made my bum twitch i can tell you in that FOG
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

This is one of the reasons I took the 1st gen off the road for a while as I knew the faults with the vehicle combined with the poor quality road could come to a bad end. I have driven and still do drive this particular road for work deliveries.
                  I have driven my 1st gen 4 times on this road and hated it .
                  When its foggy , it is horrifiying.
                  I wont let Tam drive on this road . That was before this tragedy happened.
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

i moved a mate to st john last year i remember trying to get 12 tonne truck down those roads!

Comment

I know those roads all too well the road from Milldenhall to Littleport the A1101 is a nightmare too...The state of the roads you need to make sure you have put the concrete knickers on just to keep you in the seat and with the air seats we have in trucks you also make sure you have taken the sea sick tablets too...

My thoughts go to that family
                      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                      X