Spy satellite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy satellite

American concerned about a smallish amount of toxic fuel..... I don't think so...they dont want any of their very secret electronics and optics falling into the wrong hands.... understandable...... and its a chance to play with their new missile toys ...

Back in the day Baby

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
    American concerned about a smallish amount of toxic fuel..... I don't think so...they dont want any of their very secret electronics and optics falling into the wrong hands.... understandable...... and its a chance to play with their new missile toys ...
    Is this the one that isn't there?
    I read some conspiracy thing a while back about NASA saying they had bought it back or something 4 years ago...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      Is this the one that isn't there?
      I read some conspiracy thing a while back about NASA saying they had bought it back or something 4 years ago...
      Surely the yeti's been here longer than 4 years ?
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I'm not sure.. its all over the news about this thing... it seems to have suffered a complete systems failure... its tumbling out of the sky

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I'm not sure.. its all over the news about this thing... it seems to have suffered a complete systems failure... its tumbling out of the sky
          Yeah, and Saddam had WMD

What makes you think we are being fed a load of old codswallop ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

only 60million USD to shoot it down.

"Pentagon officials argue the effort is worth the expense because of the slim -- but real -- chance that the satellite's unused fuel, 1,000 pounds of toxic hydrazine, could land in a populated area."
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

what a load of used johnnys...

when china did this a little while ago, the satelite exploded into smaller pieces and carried on orbiting around earth. now there is a higher risk of other satelites being damaged because of their litter...

anyway, its a total lunar eclipse tonight, so get out your cameras about 3am
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post

anyway, its a total lunar eclipse tonight, so get out your cameras about 3am

Its not, they're just saying that so if the yanks miss and blow the moon up by mistake, no-one will notice.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Nah the moon was there on the way home ........but it dissapeared at about 0300 ..........i suspect ALIENS
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i slept through the alarm to wake me up at 3:20. then i slept through the alarm to wake me up for work at 6! oh well, i will see it on the sky at night in a couple of weeks.
                    same thing, only warmer and with commentary
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

They've already shot it down

http://tech.uk.msn.com/news/article....mentid=7595825

The satellite was dead, but its a response to the Chinese. What they're all saying is 'we can shoot down one of ours, but we can also shoot down anyone else's too, so there!'

Amazing to think they are able to hit an object travelling at 17,000mph with a missile doing 4-5000mph only a few hundred miles up.
                      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

in a 10 second window of opportunity!
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

what a bunch of knobs (the usa officials)
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X