yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tech wkend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
    is tea boy a mod?
    no.i though tony was.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    whats wrong with my rear shocks then????
    the official list.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal,rear shocks.)
    7.captain chaos(hammer boy air con removal)
    8.retribution(snorkle,breaks,l ift)
    9.
    10.
    i dunno dave what is wrong with them.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 19 February 2008, 22:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • captain_chaos
    replied
    is tea boy a mod?

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
    I want to go, but unless it's relocated to mine I won't have a strong enough reason to break from work so can't commit until last minute, and therefore I think will lose out. But when I get my Surf, I will need someone to do the work with/for me
    well if you cant make it to this one,then im pretty sure some of us can come down to you at some point and give you a hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snorkel
    replied
    I want to go, but unless it's relocated to mine I won't have a strong enough reason to break from work so can't commit until last minute, and therefore I think will lose out. But when I get my Surf, I will need someone to do the work with/for me

    Leave a comment:


  • joker??
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    snorkle are you coming????the official list.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal)
    7.captain chaos(tea boy)
    8.retribution(snorkle breaks)
    9.
    10.
    whats wrong with my rear shocks then????

    Leave a comment:


  • Retribution
    replied
    the official list.
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3.mudscuffler
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker
    7. Captain Chaos
    8. Retribution (lift, poss snorkel, break system)
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    pardon my ignorance but who is "mudscuffler"

    Leave a comment:


  • captain_chaos
    replied
    the official list.
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3.mudscuffler
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker
    7. Captain Chaos
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    snorkle are you coming????the official list.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal)
    7.captain chaos(tea boy)
    8.retribution(snorkle,breaks,l ift)
    9.
    10.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 19 February 2008, 22:03.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
    Quote
    Originally Posted by Woodzie
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3.mudscuffler
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)little odds and sods
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Diezel Weazel
    replied
    Quote
    Originally Posted by Woodzie
    1.surfenstein
    2.apache
    3.mudscuffler
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)

    Leave a comment:


  • captain_chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    what list did you want to go on jas.?? at the mo daves all by him self
    the one where I get to watch and learn how to mod a surf, and sit at the back making paper aeroplanes

    Leave a comment:


  • Snorkel
    replied
    I say for the last time - Relocation? Then you can have as many as you like - but if you're happy no probs.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
    is it too late to put my name down?
    what list did you want to go on jas.?? at the mo daves all by himself

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X