yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tech wkend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • joker??
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    i think that would be perfectly acceptable dave.will val be coming down too.
    cheers dude, yeah val will be helping with the tea making lol

    ian are the b@b's nearer than the travelodge [and better]

    Leave a comment:


  • MudSurfer
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
    Where am i ???????..............oh please expect to get you hands dirty .............i ain't doing all the work .....oh we also only have two days so hope we get it all done


    Right did anyone want b&b's local????

    and are we hitting the pub????
    Hi Woodzie - I'll need a B&B and I'd rather go in the pub than hit it, if that's OK......

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by joker?? View Post
    seeing as i done my rear shocks would it be allright if i change my rad and take off my atf cooler
    will i need anything apart from coolant and atf fluid ?


    what about some tools [apart from me ]
    i think that would be perfectly acceptable dave.will val be coming down too.

    Leave a comment:


  • joker??
    replied
    seeing as i done my rear shocks would it be allright if i change my rad and take off my atf cooler
    will i need anything apart from coolant and atf fluid ?


    what about some tools [apart from me ]

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    the official list.WOODZIE IS THE MC.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal,rear shocks.)
    7.captain chaos(hammer boy air con removal)
    8.retribution(snorkle,breaks,l ift)
    9.krayzy
    10

    Leave a comment:


  • yoshie
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
    Where am i ???????..............oh please expect to get you hands dirty .............i ain't doing all the work .....oh we also only have two days so hope we get it all done


    Right did anyone want b&b's local????

    and are we hitting the pub????
    If you fit that lot wrong you will hit a lot more

    Leave a comment:


  • Woodzie
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    the official list.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal,rear shocks.)
    7.captain chaos(hammer boy air con removal)
    8.retribution(snorkle,breaks,l ift)
    9.krayzy
    10
    Where am i ???????..............oh please expect to get you hands dirty .............i ain't doing all the work .....oh we also only have two days so hope we get it all done


    Right did anyone want b&b's local????

    and are we hitting the pub????

    Leave a comment:


  • tintin
    replied
    GRAHAM, want some company for the drive???????
    Alan

    Leave a comment:


  • thecaretaker
    replied
    I will be there but not me truck unless i can get hold of a replacement harmonic balancer(starting to drive me nuts will have to kill that budgie)

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    the official list.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal,rear shocks.)
    7.captain chaos(hammer boy air con removal)
    8.retribution(snorkle,breaks,l ift)
    9.krayzy
    10

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Krayzy View Post



    Hello Stein,

    I am a new member and have been getting quite a bit of help from Stormforce, he's been answering a few of my questions about a few issues I have. He mentioned you and said you may be able to help me. By the looks at all the Threads you seem to be 'Tha Man'.

    I have noticed you are having a 'Stein'll Fix It' weekend. I would love to come and meet other Surfers and see how things are done. I love messing around with cars and doing little bits, but never had the knowledge or bottle to do major stuff.. Nearest i've got to it is building a 4x4 Mechano Set. lol.. ... So if there's still space, could you put me down for a visit. What is interesting me at the moment is getting a body lift. I did have a 2" sus lift so I could put some 33" on but i've tried my mates on and they are fine on the back but scrub the hell out of my mud-guard and the plastic arch's on my bumper.. So if you are fitting a body-lift kit or need a volounteer to fit some on his truck then i'm well interested.. Plus there's much more I want to learn.. Plus I enjoy a pint or three.. lol..

    Many thanks.. Krayzy..
    good man.hi and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.put your name down on the list and you will be more than welcome.if you pm woodzie and just mention the tech wkend.im sure he will pm you his address.hopefully see you there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krayzy
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    the official list.
    1.surfenstein(full makeover)
    2.apache
    3.mudsurfer(balljoint spacers)
    4.gwh 200(sunday if thats ok)
    5.Diezel Weazel (Rear Hub seal)
    6.joker(air con removal,rear shocks.)
    7.captain chaos(hammer boy air con removal)
    8.retribution(snorkle,breaks,l ift)
    9.
    10.
    i dunno dave what is wrong with them.

    Hello Stein,

    I am a new member and have been getting quite a bit of help from Stormforce, he's been answering a few of my questions about a few issues I have. He mentioned you and said you may be able to help me. By the looks at all the Threads you seem to be 'Tha Man'.

    I have noticed you are having a 'Stein'll Fix It' weekend. I would love to come and meet other Surfers and see how things are done. I love messing around with cars and doing little bits, but never had the knowledge or bottle to do major stuff.. Nearest i've got to it is building a 4x4 Mechano Set. lol.. ... So if there's still space, could you put me down for a visit. What is interesting me at the moment is getting a body lift. I did have a 2" sus lift so I could put some 33" on but i've tried my mates on and they are fine on the back but scrub the hell out of my mud-guard and the plastic arch's on my bumper.. So if you are fitting a body-lift kit or need a volounteer to fit some on his truck then i'm well interested.. Plus there's much more I want to learn.. Plus I enjoy a pint or three.. lol..

    Many thanks.. Krayzy..

    Leave a comment:


  • Woodzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Supertrux View Post
    Soz guys n gals
    No room for a tech weekend at LAS for a while. Have all sorts of new kit being put in so space is at a premium.
    I asked about the location of thei first one as I thought I might drop in and see how you guys lift a surf.
    Woodzie any chance you could pm me your address??

    regards Nigel
    we all get around it and lift

    Nigel, i'll pm you my address

    Leave a comment:


  • hiroler
    replied
    I asked about the location of thei first one as I thought I might drop in and see how you guys lift a surf.

    Thats a bit of a worry nigel as it was LAS who installed the lift on my surf!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Supertrux
    replied
    Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    right guys i think this is gonna get a little bit out of hand,the idea is to get a truck or a couple of trucks that want some work doing on them,then to get a few of us guys together for a wkend to sort the vehicles mentioned out.the biggest thing is to get the guys that want to learn how to do stuff together and show them how its done.there will be other wkends available at other venues.so basically lets not try and jam to much into one wkend.nigel can we use your workshop for the next tech wkend.?????
    Soz guys n gals
    No room for a tech weekend at LAS for a while. Have all sorts of new kit being put in so space is at a premium.
    I asked about the location of thei first one as I thought I might drop in and see how you guys lift a surf.
    Woodzie any chance you could pm me your address??

    regards Nigel

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X