yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tech wkend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Predictable Bob
    replied


    It's only a spit away for me - but we're away that weekend !!!!!!


    Leave a comment:


  • KERRSURF
    replied
    Bah humbug, need a scottish tech date sorted.

    I want to do all of those things to my truck

    Leave a comment:


  • Snorkel
    replied
    hehe - have you enough space Woodzie? Looks like it's getting quite a few takers. (Not to assume but..) - if it's needed I'm sure we can descend on my parents on Exmoor (but that'd be a bit further out the way for most).

    Leave a comment:


  • captain_chaos
    replied
    Oh that's ages away But it's in the diary, so I will be up for going. As Mudsurfer said, is there room for campers?

    Leave a comment:


  • n0rm
    replied
    Hi guys

    I am interested in this, pretty sure I am free that weekend.

    I do have a shiny 3rd gen but I am sure lots of things are the same and it would be good to meet up and have a chat anyway?

    I am interested in either camping or B&B'ing

    Cheers

    n0rm (Tom)

    Leave a comment:


  • MudSurfer
    replied
    I've just checked the diary and we are free (I think) for that weekend......BBQ sounds good - can I order some BJ spacers from someone?? I'd like to fit some to my truck on the day too - and I'll order a ProComp steering damper too....been thinking about it for a while (and it looks cool too)....is there space for a tent?

    Leave a comment:


  • Woodzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
    Unsure of the dates - but I am definately interested if I can make it. I'd give as much notice as I could. Where is it? Can you PM me please? THX!
    MY house

    Leave a comment:


  • Snorkel
    replied
    Unsure of the dates - but I am definately interested if I can make it. I'd give as much notice as I could. Where is it? Can you PM me please? THX!

    Leave a comment:


  • Woodzie
    replied
    If any one wants local B&B info let me know asap.......

    Leave a comment:


  • surfenstein
    started a topic tech wkend.

    tech wkend.

    hi guys,ok ive made arrangements with woodzie to use his place to get the 1st tech wkend up and running.the dates are the wkend of the 12th and 13th of april.the wkend will inlude,
    1.fitting l/c springs
    2.new +3 shocks all round.
    3.2" body lift
    4.fitting braided brake hoses.
    5.fitting ball joint spacers
    6.new uprated steering damper
    7.diff drop kit
    8.removal of arbs.
    9.an whatever else is involved in getting 33" mud terrains fitted on a standard truck.do i have any takers.
Working...
X