If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yep its in the first post for date and in wiltshire, Woodzie will pm you his address
if your interested. If you bring BIGFOOT i'm DEFFINATLY coming.......
Mind you, if you did bring Bigfoot there would be no room for anything else......
I kinda think I am going to regret asking this (as its bound to be written ten times in the post already) but where and when is this tech weekend going on?
I kinda think I am going to regret asking this (as its bound to be written ten times in the post already) but where and when is this tech weekend going on?
regards Nigel
Yep its in the first post for date and in wiltshire, Woodzie will pm you his address
if your interested. If you bring BIGFOOT i'm DEFFINATLY coming.......
I kinda think I am going to regret asking this (as its bound to be written ten times in the post already) but where and when is this tech weekend going on?
I don't really have a location (as I move around a lot), so when I get mine done I can go anywhere. I was basically trying to say I'll commit if you move so you had more space that's all. Doesn't 'actually' benefit me having it in North Devon as I actually have even further to go than Woodzie's lol
Leave a comment: