X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought mud scuffing was a pig looking for truffles
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I might just turn up to annoy everyone, and show you lot what a real car is.........
      Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
        I might just turn up to annoy everyone, and show you lot what a real car is.........
        if I wasn't bringing my surf, I could have brought my Mondeo too
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I kinda think I am going to regret asking this (as its bound to be written ten times in the post already) but where and when is this tech weekend going on?

regards Nigel
          Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
            if I wasn't bringing my surf, I could have brought my Mondeo too
            Sod it, anyone with a MONDEO turn up at Woodzies for a decent tech weekend..........
            Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by Supertrux View Post
              I kinda think I am going to regret asking this (as its bound to be written ten times in the post already) but where and when is this tech weekend going on?

regards Nigel
              Yep its in the first post for date and in wiltshire, Woodzie will pm you his address
              if your interested. If you bring BIGFOOT i'm DEFFINATLY coming.......
              Working at last.......

Comment

Sod it, anyone with a MONDEO turn up at Woodzies for a decent tech weekend..........
                need to do power steering pump change on mine

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                  need to do power steering pump change on mine
                  Need to do a cambelt change and fix rear drivers door central locking on mine.
                  Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by Supertrux View Post

regards Nigel
                    your workshop has no one told you yet??

Comment

Yep its in the first post for date and in wiltshire, Woodzie will pm you his address
                      if your interested. If you bring BIGFOOT i'm DEFFINATLY coming.......
                      Mind you, if you did bring Bigfoot there would be no room for anything else......
                      Working at last.......

Comment

And yes Ian, i am doing a bit of whoring while i'm on here......
                        Working at last.......

Comment

If there is still space could you put me down for a trooper scoop and L200 intercooler install and safari snorkel install!!

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                            So - where can I get BJ spacers from??? And who changed my name to Mudscuffler then, and why????
                            you could try 4crawler.com think it is a bit expensive!! someone else with more skill than me might be able to make some for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                              If there is still space could you put me down for a trooper scoop and L200 intercooler install and safari snorkel install!!
                              There will be another one of these (all being well...) up here at some point, If this one runs out of space or time.
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                                Got an Isuzu intercooler to fit myself too, after body lift. Can arrange another intercooler weekend. Don't know how to fit one myself, but I'll give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X