Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross Kemp in Afganistan

what a program.. what a person!
    his crew have been all over interviewing the gangs of each place.
    now he has been to the middle of a war zone.

ive seen all 4 episodes now and the sites they see. that javelin is a crazy weapon!

someone explained to me how some weapons work/ aimed to do, and afterwards he mentioned whats even more scary is people design them..

if any of you have watched the program, if you see where one of the generals explained that the armoured personnel carriers arnt always the safest things because of when one got hit by an RPG and the fuel that was being carried on the roof caught fire and leaked into the vehicle and burned them alive - ive seen real pictures of that and its not nice. my friend is in the army - they all take their mobile phones when their out there.
    if your not squeemish highlight this text to see it -> all that was left of one of the people inside was a part of his spine where it was still on the seat. everything else had gone..
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Live Leak will show you various eye-opening things.
    Also quite a few soldiers upload clips onto YouTube, and show you how an RPG actualy works (not as you may initially think). The other one is the 'helicopter minigun' - wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that!

While it seems 'taboo' to watch some things (I certainly wouldn't for 'fun'), I think some people need to see it to show them why certain aspects of society are NOT cool and hope they get a little more respect for life out of it.
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

oh I also meant to say there is a great program called 'Unreported World' - some of them really do kick you back down to earth, and they should be show in schools I think, may not be too PC though.

Why do we hide so much from kids these days? I was watching Band of Brothers the last few days - I tell you, SO MUCH respect for each other has been lost it almost made me think we could use another war here! (if you know what I mean ) Well I guess something will happen - it usually does!

You should see the pics on the front pages of the Thai newspapers (talk about gore!), but then they still have gun crime too
      Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        what a program.. what a person!
        his crew have been all over interviewing the gangs of each place.
        now he has been to the middle of a war zone.

ive seen all 4 episodes now and the sites they see. that javelin is a crazy weapon!

someone explained to me how some weapons work/ aimed to do, and afterwards he mentioned whats even more scary is people design them..

if any of you have watched the program, if you see where one of the generals explained that the armoured personnel carriers arnt always the safest things because of when one got hit by an RPG and the fuel that was being carried on the roof caught fire and leaked into the vehicle and burned them alive - ive seen real pictures of that and its not nice. my friend is in the army - they all take their mobile phones when their out there.
        if your not squeemish highlight this text to see it -> all that was left of one of the people inside was a part of his spine where it was still on the seat. everything else had gone..
        Been there and done it... its good for Joe public to see wot goes on and that it aint all glamour..... never seen a general in a war zone........unless its a thick american one..
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
        X