Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    Hi Ian
    that camera did you get it new or off ebay or similar, it is the same as fitted to wagons, has it a moulded socket on it?
    Got it off ebay (new) dont know about wagons tho, it has a moulded on jack and a seperate pos/neg wire, if i can find the link i'll post it although the guys selling on there all the time, came to just over £15 inc over priced postage,
    it's quite a big thing, not summat you could conceal easy;ly, they do smaller
    concealed one on there as well tho, i'll be surprised if i get a picture for that money on it
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Rear-View-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by POPEYE; 19 February 2008, 21:24.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

my reason for asking was i fit rev cams to wagons at work, so was offering some advice if you need it

heres mine
      Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:31.
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
        my reason for asking was i fit rev cams to wagons at work, so was offering some advice if you need it

heres mine
        Oh right! sorry, ok only problem i have (or might have) is the power supply, i have connected it to the head unit camera feed wire but did'nt think about a feed from reversing lights so it comes on automaticly when you hit revere, not sure how the head unit will work on the camera till i power it up, i'm assumeing you have to select camera on the head unit manually every time ya go in reverse which will be a pain, i'll do some testing when it's wired up,
        any advice is welcome tho, cheer's
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X