Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing yesterday

just some pics of yesterdays outing

where is this at i also live in cleveland area thornaby to be precise been looking for somewhere to do a bit of offroading legally of course
    thanks
    mick

Comment

its just south of sunderland its only small but very entertaining more suited to swb but we try and book it once a month or so
      he only does it for for club bookings and has no public days

he charges £20 a day
      but you can book it for the weekend and he charges £5 a pitch
      on a field but you can take a barby to make it a good day

ps i'm in stockton?

Comment

ok thanks ill keep an eye out for your truck mine a met blue full wrap around bars roof pod lights rear spoiler bonnet scoop by the way you dont know anyone in the area who could do a 2"body lift for me if i got the kit got a intercooler to fit,as cheap as poss preferably if you do and its someone with a surf i could mybe chuck in a l200intercooler as part payment for doing the lift for me as i have a spare one, was selling it but the guy hasnt got back to me
        thanks
        mick

Comment

i have a two inch lift to go on mine just waiting for the son to sell his jimny so i get the drive back

Comment

your truck looks quite high i thought by the look of it,it had already been lifted

Comment

we fitted old man emu landcruiser springs on the back and uprated torsion bars on the front so not quite sure how much she has gone up but when we did it the bottom of the sill at the front was 22 from the ground and the rear was 24 but i expect it to have settled a bit

ps spend a lot of time on the local forum 4x4uk.org

Comment

22-24 thats about right for standard must be the angle your pics are taken either that or i need to go back to specsavers dont think iv been the 4x4 website you mentioned ill check it out
                cheers
                mick

Comment

Comment

just been out and measured mine they are 20" at the back and 201/2 at the front from center of wheel thats why yours looks higher to me cos it is about 2-4" higher dont know if there is a difference between the standard hight of your 1st gen and my 2nd gen would of thought they would be the same
                    thanks
                    mick

Comment

hey folk's i live in sunderland, i know you say he only dose clubs but if its that near to me it will be worth joining,

can you tell me more please oh and where about is it exaley ill probleys know of it !

i have only had my surf for a month and il dieing to get it muddy,

Comment

he only opens it for club use but we will be booking it in around a months time
                        with the 4x4uk.org

Comment

Working...
                        X