yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tweels anyone? (no mention of them here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweels anyone? (no mention of them here)

OK I've done a search and found no thread or post with 'Tweel' in it, but someone must have come across these, right? Michelin's 'future' tyres?

Maybe it's a whole conspiracy against me? but I've found nothing to suggest they're a joke on the public. Call me dumb, but I just can't see you 'sliding' in these - but then maybe that's they're point - more safety?

Anyway here's the link on a pic - http://www.fastcoolcars.com/images/a...res/111111.jpg
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
    OK I've done a search and found no thread or post with 'Tweel' in it, but someone must have come across these, right? Michelin's 'future' tyres?

Maybe it's a whole conspiracy against me? but I've found nothing to suggest they're a joke on the public. Call me dumb, but I just can't see you 'sliding' in these - but then maybe that's they're point - more safety?

Anyway here's the link on a pic - http://www.fastcoolcars.com/images/a...res/111111.jpg
    Ignoring tweels for a minute, is that some kind of Range Rover in your Avatar????

Comment

I have seen those things before... not entirely sure I must admit!
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

I was wondering if someone would ask about that, hehe, yes it's Land Rover all right, their new LRX - also they have a cool website (the way it loads) check it out. Coming out in 2009 for about £35k basic.

Comment

I was wondering if someone would ask about that, hehe, yes it's Land Rover all right, their new LRX - also they have a cool website (the way it loads) check it out. Coming out in 2009 for about £35k basic.
          You will get
          on this forum 4 showing pics of them 4x4 on hre or as an avatar

Comment

Admin!

Where are the mods when you need them????

Comment

but, but, but ..... it's a nice one he says

but yes point taken - I'll send Jack in to save the day.

Comment

Those are prototypes mate, sales model will have sides covered in rubber :p I think you can drift on those allright, even without side rubber

Comment

Working...
                X