X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there ya go

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Alright then, I'll rephrase. You removed parts from it for your own use. Therefore, the left over parts were unusable in a complete form, so what choice did you have? However, you have achieved a combination of two machines to fit your desires, which techniocally means you didn't break it, you merely utilised parts of it.
      Simple really, Think it's called Re-Cycling, Matt !!!

There's always A Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
        Simple really, Think it's called Re-Cycling, Matt !!!
        That's the beastie. Knew there'd be a fancy name for it somewhere.

Comment

i can't see that you'd get £1200 on breaking a truck really, i'd stick it up complete at £1500 with the winch and plate removed and see what interest you get, then sell the winch separately. I'm about to start breaking a similar truck and not expecting to see much over £500, or am i not setting my sights high enough?
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Mmm looks good, but do I need to buy another moneypit?

I do have a soft spot for the old, expensive and strange ( maybe thats what attracted me to the ex mrs bob)

What the reason for selling, so soon after getting it all nice?
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Neil what kind of money is in the winch and would you sell it separate
              Last edited by yoshie; 18 February 2008, 00:29.
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                i can't see that you'd get £1200 on breaking a truck really, i'd stick it up complete at £1500 with the winch and plate removed and see what interest you get, then sell the winch separately. I'm about to start breaking a similar truck and not expecting to see much over £500, or am i not setting my sights high enough?
                your aiming well to low i made about a grand on the breaker with lots of bits left

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                  Mmm looks good, but do I need to buy another moneypit?

I do have a soft spot for the old, expensive and strange ( maybe thats what attracted me to the ex mrs bob)

What the reason for selling, so soon after getting it all nice?
                  no real reason for selling other than want something newer that the parts are easier to source and somthin with more power like a 3l

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    Neil what kind of money is in the winch and would you sell it separate
                    cost me £300 new 6 months ago, but not sure what i'm doing yet so not breaking as of yet looking at all my options

Comment

Working...
                    X