Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Just a quick thank you to everyone who posts on here. I have been an avid 'reader' since I got my 3.0 ssrx ltd three years ago but have not really posted much. (mainly coz I didn't have anything interesting to say!!) A few nights ago I had just unloaded my tools at my workshop, about 10pm, went to wind up the tailgate window and ....diddly-squat. Thanks to all the posts on tailgate windows I managed to swap the motor with the rear passenger one, refurbish the tailgate one and now all work fine. the tailgate one goes up sooo quick now. Also fixed window heater whilst had it all stripped. Have also done brake pads, added fog and spots to bull bar and replaced several bulbs in dash. None of which would have been possible without the information gleaned from this forum, (and who knows, I may even be able to post some useful information myself now.) Once again cheers, and keep up the good work.

Hi, and welcome to the forum, glad to be of help ( not me of course, but on behalf of the forum)

I just come on here and talk rubbish, and please feel free to do the same
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I have been told in the past that i am quite good at that!!

Comment

Hi Northern lights. Its a great forum init?
        Dont know if youre a dab hand with the ol' digital camera, or if youve even got one, but i wouldnt mind seeing that paint job when you get a chance. Mind you the effect is probably lost in still photos.
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I think it is a standard paint job (not 100% though) but it does change colour depending on where the light is. As soon as I have sussed out how and where to upload photos to I will put some on there.

Comment

i hate this forum...it's shoit.

oh, i'm lost again...thought i was still abusing people on the L***R**** site.

yeah, it's cool here aint it!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
            X