got approval!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got approval!!!

its been a week since new springs and taking the steps off, the wife says its ok she has mastered the art of getting in and out, not the most dignified of movements, and she prefers the look!! cant be bad!!!!!!!!

I like the clean look. I have noticed that some trucks have a small mirror on the wing some do not. Can you buy them?
    Live the dream.......

Comment

they are only fitted as standard to imports i believe. suppose you can get them. as useful a a chocolate teapot !!!

Comment

Originally posted by madison View Post
        I like the clean look. I have noticed that some trucks have a small mirror on the wing some do not. Can you buy them?
        Yes. But the the only thing they're good for is hooking the dog lead on while you have a wee against a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by grabeck View Post
          its been a week since new springs and taking the steps off, the wife says its ok she has mastered the art of getting in and out, not the most dignified of movements, and she prefers the look!! cant be bad!!!!!!!!
          Whats pushing the bonnet up at the back edge below the screen
          or is it just the light and shadows
          Brian

Comment

spacers under the bonnet hinges,makes a long cooling vent, much better cooling when towing or under load at slower speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Yes. But the the only thing they're good for is hooking the dog lead on while you have a wee against a tree.
              .........and hooking recovery straps over, for ease of use offroad.

Comment

liking that... although if were to do the same with mine the kids would never be able to get in...... on the other hand
                Toot! Toot!

Comment

as the wife said, we will never be able to take our parents anywhere!!!!!!
                  ...........somone else will have to drive, shame!

Comment

Working...
                  X