L/C Springs fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L/C Springs fitted

What a flippin pig tryin to get the top in place, anyhoo, massive difference to my rear height!!!!! 33's havent arrived so my wheels look really crap and small.

Now with my torsion bars, the gap from rim to arch is 17 inches cos ive gopt a body lift, do you think ill get away with another half inch or so? to give it a bit of levellin?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
    What a flippin pig tryin to get the top in place, anyhoo, massive difference to my rear height!!!!! 33's havent arrived so my wheels look really crap and small.

Now with my torsion bars, the gap from rim to arch is 17 inches cos ive gopt a body lift, do you think ill get away with another half inch or so? to give it a bit of levellin?
    where are pictures?!?

whats the half shafts at the front look like? post a pic! how are the angles?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

wife has the camera!!! They look ok but wanna eek a little more out of em. effectively another half inch will make it 2 inches up on stock.

that too much?
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

wife has the camera!!! They look ok but wanna eek a little more out of em. effectively another half inch will make it 2 inches up on stock.

that too much?
        dunno.. i think it is

you could do it, if your wheels start clicking and locking up over bumps you know its too much

i assume thats what happens?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          dunno.. i think it is

you could do it, if your wheels start clicking and locking up over bumps you know its too much

i assume thats what happens?
          They would eventually start to click on full lock then they would snap.
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

They would eventually start to click on full lock then they would snap.
            thats alright, just use rwd lol
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Tried that at drumclog the other week and she stuck on first hill. Me thinks i need 4wd working properly
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

As I said yesterday, my torsion bars were wound up as far as they'd go. No problems with CV joints even under fairly strenuous offroad use.

What does happen though is your CV boots split with monotonous regularity. I got some manual hubs which I leave unlocked unless offroad and haven't had any boots split since then.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  As I said yesterday, my torsion bars were wound up as far as they'd go. No problems with CV joints even under fairly strenuous offroad use.

What does happen though is your CV boots split with monotonous regularity. I got some manual hubs which I leave unlocked unless offroad and haven't had any boots split since then.
                  these are well worth it carl.and dont worry yet about doing any torsion bar tightening,run the wagon about for a week or so to let the rears settle down,i never had to adjust mine.if i had done it would have been higher at the front by now !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

But there is about 2 - 3 inches difference!!! I think ill wind em up just a little.
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

But there is about 2 - 3 inches difference!!! I think ill wind em up just a little.
                      do you have bj spacers ??
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        do you have bj spacers ??
                        No not yet, will be es9000's first then bj spacers, but itll be a while cos buyin 33's, cb, arial, springs, etc my wife has capped my spending
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

No not yet, will be es9000's first then bj spacers, but itll be a while cos buyin 33's, cb, arial, springs, etc my wife has capped my spending

ah bless her.sorry dude my mistake,no bk spacers wind em up a bit(but put manual hubs on your shopping list)
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            ah bless her.sorry dude my mistake,no bk spacers wind em up a bit(but put manual hubs on your shopping list)
                            They an easy fit?
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

They an easy fit?
                              they just bolt on.5 mins job.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X