In Car Hands Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Car Hands Free

Does anyone know a really good in car phone system that people can hear you on rather than sounding like a hand full of nails in a tin bucket?

I would like to kit a good system in my new transporter for work...

Any advise would be great

Thanks

get a nokia kit with audio intergration so it uses your stereos speaker
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

what about a cheap bluetooth? i've tried loads of hands free kits in the cabs and they're all shoit. bluetooth does the job for me.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

genuine nokia connected via blutooth via the vehicles audio system all hard wired cannt be beat
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

nice.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

most of the hard wired ones are 'ok', just play with the mic position. You pay for what you get generally, but i'd avoid parrott coz i think they're overpriced commercial tat. It depends where the speakers are whether you want to run through the car stereo speakers or not though. If the OE speakers are in the top of the dash then bluetooth earpiece is your best bet, all the other person will hear on a fitted kit is engine noise and their own echo. If they're in the doors a fitted kit will be ok on most vehicles, but might still get echo if the volumes too high. If they're under the dash it's ideal so long as they're not drowned out by an overly noisy engine.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Pull over into a side road or layby to make/accept a call, it might be me or my wife and baby you drive into while your concentration is elsewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
                get a nokia kit with audio intergration so it uses your stereos speaker

we all ways used nokia kit
                easyest to use and best sound
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I'm going to get an Alpine head unit and run the optional bluetooth interface.... should be good!!
                  More Lift.
                  More Tyres.
                  More Engine.

Comment

I dissagree with Nero I'm sorry to say. I have a Parrot in the van and in my car and there is nothing on the market which comes anywhere close. I have had mine for about 3 years now.

Takes about 15 mins to fit to the Surf and works with any phone. It has loads of features and you can pick them up for £60-£90. Well worth the money considering a fine is £60 and 3 points if your caught using your phone.
                    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj View Post
                      Does anyone know a really good in car phone system that people can hear you on rather than sounding like a hand full of nails in a tin bucket?

I would like to kit a good system in my new transporter for work...

Any advise would be great

Thanks
                      what you need is the functionality of a hands free, but the quality of being on a real phone, and the small price tag of an ordinary phone...
                      they come up with something in jamaica, i know it was jamaica because i see it on their advert for malibu:

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by max6674 View Post
                        I dissagree with Nero I'm sorry to say. I have a Parrot in the van and in my car and there is nothing on the market which comes anywhere close. I have had mine for about 3 years now.

Takes about 15 mins to fit to the Surf and works with any phone. It has loads of features and you can pick them up for £60-£90. Well worth the money considering a fine is £60 and 3 points if your caught using your phone.
                        i'd agree with that,our trucks were switched last year to parrot,we run 20 trucks odd,spot on

Comment

Working...
                        X