Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court

Off to court today. Girl who ran into my last car twice when it was parked outside the house (she didn't see it!), is being done for failure to report an accident.

Suppose I should be grateful, if it wasn't for her, I'd still have the honda.

Taking the bike out too Been out to thaw it out, can't wait...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Twice??????

Comment

Yep, twice.

Reversed into my car, drove forward into a fence, then back into my car again.

Comment

Should she be driveing at all?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

my partner went out to her car to find the rear wing caved in last week.

fortunately on an industrial estate and they or their neighbour had had no visitors that morning EXCEPT "the milkman" what a git

The firms manager denied everything and brought the milk truck out to scene to offer it up and low and behold her paint all over his bumper.

Now going through insurance but I said to her I would report him, he must have known what he had done and was more than happy for us to pick up a £300 excess and another hit on premiums.

I am going out on my scooter this afetrnoon, a 1962 series 2 Lambretta. Talking it to a rolling road to have the jetting and ignition set up properly.

Hopefully get a whopping 10+ bhp out of her!!

Comment

Originally posted by hilly64 View Post
            I am going out on my scooter this afetrnoon, a 1962 series 2 Lambretta. Talking it to a rolling road to have the jetting and ignition set up properly.

A bit cold to get mine set up just now, will do it in May. Had 128bhp last year

Comment

Originally posted by hilly64 View Post
              my partner went out to her car to find the rear wing caved in last week.

fortunately on an industrial estate and they or their neighbour had had no visitors that morning EXCEPT "the milkman" what a git

The firms manager denied everything and brought the milk truck out to scene to offer it up and low and behold her paint all over his bumper.

Now going through insurance but I said to her I would report him, he must have known what he had done and was more than happy for us to pick up a £300 excess and another hit on premiums.

quality! do you like paul weller at all?
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                quality! do you like paul weller at all?
                i do paul weller is quite a cool singer i like the jam too
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                X