why is it doin it to me surf train??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it doin it to me surf train??

this is getting weird, Chillitt's got some rims for me, is anyone comeing down from his (warwick) to near me? and is their a "let's pi$$ popeye off" filter in place? for some reason every time i try to post a surf train thread it wont work, i can reply to threads and post new ones on any other subject but type in surf train and nuffink, got this in by stealth,
    Last edited by POPEYE; 11 February 2008, 19:35.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    this is getting weird, Chillitt's got some rims for me, is anyone comeing down from his (warwick) to near me? and is their a "let's pi$$ popeye off" filter in place? for some reason every time i try to post a surf train thread it wont work, i can reply to threads and post new ones on any other subject but type in surf train and nuffink, got this in by stealth,
    You are not alone Ian,

It's doing the same to me and Gramps, he asked me to post a request for a Surf Train and it refused to post - I reported it to Lucky.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Well it's nice to know i aint alone, thought it was very odd, or perhaps a problem with my pc, maybe your only allowed one request a year

Comment

Going to try your method now - cross fingers please
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

your right!

I tried for ages trying to post for Pops about a surf train an nothing!!! Try something else an its done right away.

Comment

I have had it where I can't post new topics too.. but can browse and reply fine....

I left it for a bit and it worked....
            More Lift.
            More Tyres.
            More Engine.

Comment

Thought i'd bump this one to

Comment

as usual, if they can be dropped anywhere around Newbury / Bracknell i can hold on to them for collection.
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X