Oh, Popeye...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Popeye...

Ian, are you sorted for a wheel now? I was faffing about in the shed earlier, and found a set of these...
    Attached Files
    it's in me shed, mate.

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    Ian, are you sorted for a wheel now? I was faffing about in the shed earlier, and found a set of these...
    Thats just what i'm looking for Charlie, how much do ya want for em,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Thats just what i'm looking for Charlie, how much do ya want for em,
      Nuffin, mate. I had started clening them, but realised it was one of those jobs I'd never finish... They are all stripped of laquer, and all polished a bit, but none of em are really finished.. and they are fake split rims, the bolts are just a push fit thingy.
      Surf train, is it?
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Nuffin, mate. I had started clening them, but realised it was one of those jobs I'd never finish... They are all stripped of laquer, and all polished a bit, but none of em are really finished.. and they are fake split rims, the bolts are just a push fit thingy.
        Surf train, is it?
        That'd be great Charley although i'm scared of asking again so soon, if not as i said in the last one, we will probably have to go to london "area" early next month (not exactly sure when) to get my wifes "toy" dog so i could pop up to your's for em, long as you are in no rush to be rid, however i'll ask

Comment

No rush at all mate, they been there for ages already! Try and time it so no one gives birth this time, though, eh?
          Or, If it helps, I'm down to cirencester/ swindon area every Tuesday at the moment, to my parents, so can hand em on there, or leave there till someones passing.
          Last edited by Chillitt; 10 February 2008, 18:36.
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

No rush at all mate, they been there for ages already! Try and time it so no one gives birth this time, though, eh?
            No worries mate the lad is haveing the "snip" so that wont happen again

Comment

Working...
            X