No announcement yet.

i am ledgend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's definately an interesting concept. I think people forget these days how much the odds of survival are actually stacked against us hehe. We either get to the development of StarTrek first or yes, we'll be back in the caves! It'll be either a significant geographical event, virus or nuclear war.

Reminds me of when we had the fuel blockades!! Couldn't even buy food as supply chain was broken. Even that dude living on road kill would run out I guess haha. Oh happy days.
    Live like ur gonna die, because ur gonna

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Watched "i am ledgend" last night, it a bl00dy remake of "the omega man"
      I dont think i have seen omega man but i liked I Am Legend.

It could have been much better and the graphics did let it down but i thought will smith gave a good performance and the dog was great
      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Snorkel View Post
        I have to say I did feel 'let down' by that film, had so much more potential! And the zombies looked rubbish, but it did have a couple of my top cars - the Ford Expedition and Ford Mustang

Cloverfield I thought was good though (even if it took me a few days to decide this) Still undecided on the ending too, lol, but I guess it made it that bit different, and couldn't be changed if you look at it as a 'love story' lol
        clover field was a wicked film.
        i think they should have ended it when the chopper went down.

the film was shot with a video cameras point of view. the whole film is exactly the right length to fit on one dv film.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I wanted to see I am Legend but thought I had missed it - maybe its still on

I did watch I Robot on the TV at the weekend though which I thought was good, but then I really like Will Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SassyT View Post
            I wanted to see I am Legend but thought I had missed it - maybe its still on

I did watch I Robot on the TV at the weekend though which I thought was good, but then I really like Will Smith
            its worth seeing
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X