Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got one

Hi all,

I have finally bought me a surf after years of chin scratching. I pick it up tomorrow and am really excited

I bought a 1993 SSR-G

I want to fit a light bar and was going to get one of these...

http://www.direct4x4.co.uk/index.php...product_id=334

has anyone already got one?? Are they good/ recommended??

Cheers

John

Dunno if anyone's got one of them, but it looks OK, and I've never heard any bad news about direct4x4. My roof tray is from them and is good value for money.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Well done mate mind and post some pics once you get her
      Brian

Comment

Got one fitted myself, bit of head scratching to sort out which universal
        bracket to use, but I would recomend buying one. Also bought 4 angel eye
        spots of ebay I think £47on the door step, I would say the chrome on
        the lights joints etc is starting to show rust so I would say if anybody buys
        these lights wipe them over with light oil. All in all I would say go for it they
        look good, and you will see for miles. If you require anymore help or info
        drop me a line, Regards..................Webbo .
        Last edited by Webbo; 10 February 2008, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          will do

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
            Got one fitted myself, bit of head scratching to sort out which universal
            bracket to use, but I would recomend buying one. Also bought 4 angel eye
            spots of ebay I think £47on the door step, I would say the chrome on
            the lights joints etc is starting to show rust so I would say if anybody buys
            these light wipe them over with light oil. All in all I would say go for it they
            look good, and you will see for miles. If you require anymore help or info
            drop me a line, Regards..................Webbo .
            Cool thanks

i was going to get 4 Wipac 100w lights they look pretty chunky and like able to withstand a bit of punishment

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Got a picture of my two toys, just before the scooby goes.

Its for sale if anyoneis interested wink wink

Comment

And very nice too!! has it got an intercooler fitted already? nice bars same as mine,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  And very nice too!! has it got an intercooler fitted already? nice bars same as mine,
                  Thanks

No the previous owner was going to fit one, but bought the wrong one, he had already fitte the scoop though, which is functional, thats one less thing to do if I decide to fit one

As for the bars, I love them, they were one of the main things that got my interest in this surf.

Comment

Working...
                  X