Excellent service from Roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent service from Roughtrax

Last Saturday evening I ordered some longer shocks from RT, to be delivered by TNT. When I got home on Wednesday I had one of those 'sorry we missed you' cards saying it was the first attempt and there was no need to ring as we will deliver tomorrow.
    So when I didnt get anything yesterday I rang TNT to find that actually it was the 2nd attempt not the 1st and they had sent it back to RT!
    Spoke to Barry this morning and told him what happened, scanned the card in and emailed him, then next I get a call from Angela saying that its all sorted and TNT are providing me with a free Saturday delivery tomorrow!
    I was all prepared to pay RT again for delivery and then claim it back from TNT, but the guys at Roughtrax sorted it all out for me.
    What an excellent company to deal with! Why cant more companies be like that?
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Because so many companies think their customers will bend over and take it up the jack! There's been one discussed here recently.

Roughtrax on the other hand understand who pays their wages and generally go out of their way to ensure their customers are satisfied.

(Barry, payment to surf_stickers@hotmail.com)
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
    X