Budgetti Snorkel Kit £2.50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budgetti Snorkel Kit £2.50

2 bits of hard piping from a lorry wiv a bendy bit, and there she is, all i need is an attractive cap for it.

Without Surf And Unhappy

Nice job Carl, when you making me one?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Whenever you like, but will not cut a hole in anyone elses truck, thats for you.

I can start hunting if you want for the correct piping size/shape
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I'll get it lifted a bit before I go wading deep enough for a snorkle first.

Good job though mate, I'll keep you in mind.
        Alan

Comment

Nice one
          Alan

Comment

Theres always a way to save a buck or 2, im gettin yours and brians diff breathers next week
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

sweet, I sourced some 8mm ext 6mm internal pipe but couldn't find the BSPT fittings.

Smiffy was on the text saying he was planning another wee Clog trip
              Alan

Comment

Thats brilliant carl i was looking under the bonnet trying to work out how i could make one, id love it if you could tell me dimmensions ???
                after the last wading episode i think ill be better off with a snorkel and some diff breathers !!

In fact can i borrow your truck to copy your veg conversion , snorkel , lift , intercooler !!!
                Scottish mud club

Comment

Dimensions i dont know, cos i just held bits up until i found the right one, Then diff breathers are a doddle, Intercooler is easy with body lift. Trial and error for me, i'd have to do the same to yours mate, just marry stuff up til it looks right.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hope it don't start raining before ya get a cap on it

looks ok but it's just not a TJM!....

....I know, I know it's a scottish thing but just think you could've been the first scot to spend over £200 in a single transaction
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

hahaha, yeh, although im actually english..... just tight, and i think it looks all of the £2.50 worth. Average joe on the street know niffink about snorkels tjm or anything so they think its a proper job.

Good enough for me. As long as she can breath underwater
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                        Dimensions i dont know, cos i just held bits up until i found the right one, Then diff breathers are a doddle, Intercooler is easy with body lift. Trial and error for me, i'd have to do the same to yours mate, just marry stuff up til it looks right.
                        do you have a pic of the snorkrl going thru the wing??
                        Scottish mud club

Comment

Originally posted by martyrsvr View Post
                          do you have a pic of the snorkrl going thru the wing??
                          Not yet ill get one tommos for ya, but just line it up so hole goes straight through the wing and direct to the filter box inlet. Youll have to remove a sensor mounted on the inner wing and remount it
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                            Hope it don't start raining before ya get a cap on it

looks ok but it's just not a TJM!....

....I know, I know it's a scottish thing but just think you could've been the first scot to spend over £200 in a single transaction
                            I'll have you know I spent £205 on my first house purchase, cheeky beggar.
                            Alan

Comment

And i spent £200 on this fake budgetti..............
                              Attached Files
                              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                              X