No announcement yet.

Sharia law comments criticised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant help thinking the other fella's name rings some bells though...

Thats it... Obama Bin Laden!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

everyone keeps saying we're too soft here.... how about sharia law of flogging and executing rapists and murderers... chopping off shoplifters hands!....

that'll stop 'em doing it again!!

maybe we should extract thegood stuff and bin the rest??

would i be allowed multiple women??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Who the f**k is sharia law? she ain't that lebonese bint that won the eurovision song contest is she??
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

She's that C&W singer that dresses up in thigh boots, you know the one... "that dont impress me much"
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hehehe, yeah, that's her, the S+M swinger, that's never impressed.
            Rob

Comment

recent email received:

I think some things never change, irrespective of geography.

This sounds just like any place in Africa or Europe. As usual, whites are

too scared (polite?) to stand up & say: F**ck you, Charlie, I have as much

right to be proud of my skin colour as you have of yours!!

We are also getting down to banning the Christian religion from the people

as well?

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld, does make a good

point. At last someone finally said it.

How many are actually paying attention to this?

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his

comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

Proud To Be White:

"There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab

Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and

that's OK.

But when I call you, N!gger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-n!gger, Camel Jockey,

Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the

ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month , we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'OUR lives we'd be

racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and

then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color

can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white student's scholarships you

know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there

were 'White colleges' THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race

and rights. If we White Men marched for our race and rights, you would call

us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid

to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer

shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the

law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. I am white. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?"
              Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                i dont want to sound racist here but !!!

what the heck are we coming to in this country.
                we cant do this we cant do that what a load of @@@@. now is time i think for those in goverment to stand up n say enoughs enough as it is for us to say also,
                this is a british nation under british law think the aussies got it right.
                i dont mind people coming to this country but respect our laws n our beliefs like we have to in their country.
                if they dont like our system then they should go back where they come from.
                they seem to have police protection etc etc. when sal was having connor i came home n asked a neighbour to move their car from my parking spot n got headbutted when i had to young kids in the back of truck from coming home from hospital late n the guy got a slapped wrist now if i was immagrant the guy would have got alot worse.
                i have it seems no rights with my disablity yet they can its wrong ,now some person who spose to have a good education wants the muslims to have their own law in this country.
                our dads or grandads must be rolling in their graves now from fighting for this country in first/second world war they died fighting for this country to be free now look at it.
                oh well thats my rant over
                read this

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...mentid=7477989

did that guy real headbutt you over a parking space?
                i would consider you lot on here has friends
                you lot have given me a lot of welcome here and helped me fix my truck
                only friends do shuch things
                i will sort out the guy that headbutted you
                you only have to ask
                i fluckin HATE bullys
                i have ruined my whole life fighting bullys
                and you know what i still do it now even tho iam realy ill i would rather die that see any one be bullyed
                its just makes my blood boil
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                  did that guy real headbutt you over a parking space?
                  i would consider you lot on here has friends
                  you lot have given me a lot of welcome here and helped me fix my truck
                  only friends do shuch things
                  i will sort out the guy that headbutted you
                  you only have to ask
                  i fluckin HATE bullys
                  i have ruined my whole life fighting bullys
                  and you know what i still do it now even tho iam realy ill i would rather die that see any one be bullyed
                  its just makes my blood boil
                  yes he did m8 but it ok im hoping to move from here very soon, not because of him but connor will have to have his own room soon.
                  im a big guy but im a kid n a soft guy,very often stormy n a few others have to put up with my highs n lows but like you said it like a family here n we all try to help each other if/when we can,i hate seeing people hurt etc n im hoping to have a few lessons soon doing american kempo with bob rose.
                  i wouldnt have minded if at the time i was on my own but i had my kids with me n neighbours had to get them in the house for me n coppers didnt want to know really. he will get back from someone bigger n harder if he not carefull you never know whos around the corner. but thanks for offer m8 i wouldnt want anyone to get hurt or fight my battles, but if i went off on one really id get locked up lol wonder if i could call racism then? makes ya wonder dont it

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                    yes he did m8 but it ok im hoping to move from here very soon, not because of him but connor will have to have his own room soon.
                    im a big guy but im a kid n a soft guy,very often stormy n a few others have to put up with my highs n lows but like you said it like a family here n we all try to help each other if/when we can,i hate seeing people hurt etc n im hoping to have a few lessons soon doing american kempo with bob rose.
                    i wouldnt have minded if at the time i was on my own but i had my kids with me n neighbours had to get them in the house for me n coppers didnt want to know really. he will get back from someone bigger n harder if he not carefull you never know whos around the corner. but thanks for offer m8 i wouldnt want anyone to get hurt or fight my battles, but if i went off on one really id get locked up lol wonder if i could call racism then? makes ya wonder dont it

i understand
                    iam here if needed tho
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
                      recent email received:

I think some things never change, irrespective of geography.

This sounds just like any place in Africa or Europe. As usual, whites are

too scared (polite?) to stand up & say: F**ck you, Charlie, I have as much

right to be proud of my skin colour as you have of yours!!

We are also getting down to banning the Christian religion from the people

as well?

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld, does make a good

point. At last someone finally said it.

How many are actually paying attention to this?

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his

comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

Proud To Be White:

"There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab

Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and

that's OK.

But when I call you, N!gger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-n!gger, Camel Jockey,

Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the

ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month , we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'OUR lives we'd be

racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and

then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color

can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white student's scholarships you

know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there

were 'White colleges' THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race

and rights. If we White Men marched for our race and rights, you would call

us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid

to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer

shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the

law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. I am white. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?"

I've been saying the same thing for years, It should be investigated by the race relations commission, and done very publically.
                      Rob

Comment

Working...
                      X