Sharia law comments criticised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharia law comments criticised

i dont want to sound racist here but !!!

what the heck are we coming to in this country.
    we cant do this we cant do that what a load of @@@@. now is time i think for those in goverment to stand up n say enoughs enough as it is for us to say also,
    this is a british nation under british law think the aussies got it right.
    i dont mind people coming to this country but respect our laws n our beliefs like we have to in their country.
    if they dont like our system then they should go back where they come from.
    they seem to have police protection etc etc. when sal was having connor i came home n asked a neighbour to move their car from my parking spot n got headbutted when i had to young kids in the back of truck from coming home from hospital late n the guy got a slapped wrist now if i was immagrant the guy would have got alot worse.
    i have it seems no rights with my disablity yet they can its wrong ,now some person who spose to have a good education wants the muslims to have their own law in this country.
    our dads or grandads must be rolling in their graves now from fighting for this country in first/second world war they died fighting for this country to be free now look at it.
    oh well thats my rant over
    read this

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?...mentid=7477989

It would appear that he's the only one who believes his comments, though.

Comment

Seems to me that the AofC is a VERY clever guy - he's stated that he can envisage Sharia Law being enacted in this country which raises the possibility in a very public way and the ensuing backlash ensures that the possibility is pushed back some considerable way and establishes a principle that it's TOTALLY unacceptable to the people and forces the Government to make public pronouncements on the subject !

That's what I call a result !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

"If there are specific instances like stamp duty, where changes can be made in a way that's consistent with British law and British values, in a way to accommodate the values of fundamental Muslims, that is something the Government would look at.

So what specific piece of tax legislation is applied differently to Muslims than to the rest of the population? And does it benefit them or put then worse off?

Comment

Originally posted by fergus View Post
          So what specific piece of tax legislation is applied differently to Muslims than to the rest of the population? And does it benefit them or put then worse off?
          I believe it's against the Muslim religion to charge or pay interest for a loan. Cant see British banks being overly keen to embody that one!

As has been said many many times before, and I fully agree. If I was to move to, say, Saudi, then I would expect to live by the rules of that country. Iwould not attempt to force change because it was my choice to move there. Same applies to the UK.

My view is if you want to come here, be prepared to contribute (in other words, bring skills, we've enough numpty layabouts already), do NOT expect a free ride, and live by our rules, laws and traditions. I you dont like that, then dont come.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i am thinking of becoming a muslim as i have a lot in common with there beliefs

well one really and that is that it takes at least two women to equal one mansee it aint all bad
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
              well one really and that is that it takes at least two women to equal one mansee it aint all bad
              Cue Vanessa Feltz & Ann Widdecombe
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                Cue Vanessa Feltz & Ann Widdecombe
                You're just sick matey, honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Well he didn't specify WHICH two women

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                    I also could have mentioned Madam Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                      I also could have mentioned Madam Clinton
                      Hell, she's got the correct leg stance ready for her possible presidential term, I see. Like husband like wife.

Comment

Hehehe!!! class
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

my sis in law lives in iowa.she has been given a bumper sticker from the barack obama camp saying

"vot for monica lewinskys,ex boyfriends wife"
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            my sis in law lives in iowa.she has been given a bumper sticker from the barack obama camp saying

"vot for monica lewinskys,ex boyfriends wife"
                            This one ?

Comment

and the next one

Comment

Working...
                              X