No announcement yet.

parking fine continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather than trying tenuous methods, send in another letter pointing out several facts.

1) You sent in a letter of appeal. The fact that they neither contacted you nor requested further information from yourself means that they have in no way or form reviewed the issuance of the ticket either: 1) at all or 2) in an unbiased manner. A review of appeal requires garnering all facts from both parties and reviewing, (in an unbiased manner), all of the information supplied.

2) You were not notified by the landlord or such that such a permit needed to be displayed. Whilst they were technically correct in the initial case of issuing the ticket, the fact that this has now been pointed out to them means that the ticket is both invalid, and that any further correspondence should be directed towards the lnadlord? to notify them off the fact that all tenants should be notified of this pre-requisite for using the provided parking facilities.

3) Also add a note that you expect them to start conducting themselves with the level of professionalism that their position and business requires, and that you expect a response notifying you of the fact that the charge has been dropped in an acceptable period of time, and not as and when, (or if), they see fit.

4) Also add that if they actually intend to start conducting themselves in a professional manner and reviewing things properly, you are quite willing to forward any information they require to review the issuance of the ticket.

5) Be polite. Forceful, curt, but polite. DO NOT use any derogatory comments or ill language. They will use it as an excuse.

If they then reply with the same tardiness in any way of form, merely inform them that you are no longer going to deal directly with someone who has no level of professionalism and/or understanding of the basic courtesy that their position warrants, and that you will be carrying out all further correspondence with your local M.P instead, and that you will also be forwarding to the M.P all relevant information and copies of all correspondence to date.
    Last edited by MattF; 7 February 2008, 18:52.

Comment

remember they will tow it when u least expect it,and they arent responsible for damage!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        remember they will tow it when u least expect it,and they arent responsible for damage!
        Until the matter has been finally resolved one way or the other, yes they are.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Until the matter has been finally resolved one way or the other, yes they are.
          not if its left without paying,when they come to tow it,that that

Comment

not if its left without paying,when they come to tow it,that that
            Until the matter has been resolved, it cannot be touched. If it is, they are liable for any and all damages. What do you think the point of an appeal process is? Until that matter has been finalised, they cannot touch. Simple as.

Comment

Until the matter has been resolved, it cannot be touched. If it is, they are liable for any and all damages. What do you think the point of an appeal process is? Until that matter has been finalised, they cannot touch. Simple as.
              only tellin u wot i know/my experience!

Comment

only tellin u wot i know/my experience!
                I'm not being awkward. Granted, I understand exactly what you mean. They are liable to try towing it. That still doesn't mean they have the right, however.

Comment

I'm not being awkward. Granted, I understand exactly what you mean. They are liable to try towing it. That still doesn't mean they have the right, however.
                  no worries,just i know wot they can be like,turn up with flat bed,drag it on

Comment

no worries,just i know wot they can be like,turn up with flat bed,drag it on
                    It's unfortunate that they resort to intimidation and downright annoying tactics to make people back down, or just plain give in through frustration. Sadly though, it's not limited to just private companies. The Council depts seem to be far more inept and blatantly unprofessional than a lot of private companies, and they, as part of a local Govt body, have no excuse whatsoever for how they conduct themselves. They really are the ones that get my goat.

Comment

got this today lol
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post

got this today lol

That pic takes you to a log in page.. ?
                        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

what it is is a letter from Hunter Forrest @ co [bedfellows of ukpc] the ones who took the pic for me in my avatar,
                          saying that they will recommend enforcement proceedings through the county courtif i didnt pay in seven days
                          implications of this will lead court costs ,solicitors fees , bad credit ,blah blah
                          ooooooooh best find my credit card and pay them
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                          X