Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hi guys just joined hope you are all well,
    thinking of getting a surf but need some info first as i dont know about the vehicles yet.
    can you give me a rough idea on the price of a ssrg L 93 in mint condition 70k .
    thanks peter

hi matey,deppends on where yor buyin,but 2k rough one,3k mint one

Comment

ps.bought my 93 3.0 few months ago,and after waftin cash in blokes face,paid 2500 for mine 80K on mine

Comment

thanks for the speedy reply , its an impot , my mechanic that looks after my car mentioned about overheating problems , can you share any info on that , and what i need to look out for .
        the vehicle im thinking of is a long way from here in sunny swansea , so now is the time to do my homework

Comment

Which surf are you looking at ?

Engine size would help here

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

if its a 2.4 yes there are head probs,but at that mileage it should have been done atleast once by now,ask and make sure its backed up with reciepts,if its a 3.0,then not so bad,and same fuel economy as 2.4 with more power

Comment

oops sorry its a 3.0 L93 SSRG auto

Comment

u will be fine then,just normal checks,see if u got sum sort of history from when its been here,if yr worried bout head,get rac inspection for peace of mind?or just check oil cap,water etc

Comment

Make sure ALL electric windows operate, and watch out for the SAS (Saggy Arse syndrome).

Both are reasonably cheap to fix.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I wouldn't pay much over 2k for a 93. My 94L 3.0 cost me 2.1k in as mint as you can get for a 94. BTW, BDT. would you class yours as mint or rough as you payed 2.5k?

Comment

again guys thanks for the replies, im waiting for a response from the owner , so hopefully will go and see it this week

Comment

Breakdowntruck!!! thats a nice looking surf you have there, think it's the first time i seen the pic, nice colour to, (god i'm so nice today) i like the wheel arch trim and the valence one come to that, goodun

Opps forgot!! Hello Peter and welcome, good luck with ya purchase, reccon you'll be happy
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

hmm bit confuzed on the pricing hes asking 2.5k

Comment

If its as good as you say, go for it but I would try and knock 2or3 hundred off that. Has it any t& t.

Comment

yes bit of both , ill see what he says ,

Comment

Working...
                              X