efi surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efi surfs

Hi I`ve had my surf ssrg 2.4td 93 now for nearly 2 years and done over 10000 miles with it and not at 40mph either, done very little to it just the usual servicing and its now done about 75000miles, use it in 4wd on wet and ice roads and some of the roads have not been that smooth and never have any problems with cv joints etc.
    And yet on the forums all you here about is mines is overheating my heads gone and dont use it in 4wd on tarmac and yet they tell you in the hand book you can drive it totally normaly on normal roads in 4wd in the wet to give better tracktion and the scrapping of some really nice motors why.
    Is there a difference in some of the surfs are some better than others or is it the terrian or the way they are handled. I know Im probably going to regret asking this now.

it comes from years of driveing them i think
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

No!!! luck of the draw which surf you get, and people only generally post problems on here so you only hear the bad points, i've had no major probs with mine (touch chipboard)
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

as long as mine keeps goin the way it is itl do me. lets get some good points mentioned all the bad points put people off byin them. lets keep surfin

Comment

Yarp. Given that the surf has been going for 20-odd years now, there's a fair amount of variation in the appropriate advice.

Never fear about asking for specific info. Reposts are pretty common anyway, and we all love our Surfs (when they're behaving... which for me has been 100%)

Comment

Working...
          X