Global warming .......Balderdash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global warming .......Balderdash

When are they going to make up their minds...

http://en.rian.ru/science/20080122/97519953.html
    www.daemon4x4.org

seen something like this the other day only american n that the goverments wouldnt say anything, weird aint it

Comment

One massive solar flare and were all toast anyway.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Funny you should say that, asteroid TU24 is going to wipe us all out tomorrow. (if it's negatively charged, that is..) Its not going to hit us, just do something to the magnetosphere... hey ho...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i'm sure mr brown and his cronies will sort out a tax to fit the situation should it start while they are in power,also they will probably blame the increase in diesel engine use for global cooling and raise the price of fuel accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by soramad View Post
            i'm sure mr brown and his cronies will sort out a tax to fit the situation should it start while they are in power,also they will probably blame the increase in diesel engine use for global cooling and raise the price of fuel accordingly
            Yup, if sunlight causes the problem, then we will start to be taxed on our sunlight usage.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

tanning tax

will there be tax breaks for people using sunbeds, tanning parlours and fake tans though?
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Interesteing that the russions have said this, and seem to have reached the conclusion indipendantly to the yanks....

That must add strength to the argument surely!
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

It's where the intelligent money is.

This so called global warming is just a scam invented by those out to screw the general populus out of more of their cash, and keep us all in line.

When it's proved to be all a big mistake, can I have all that cash back that they took off me in various "green taxes"????????

Wake up and smell the BS.
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I agree.
                    If I sold cold remedies I would be sure to hide the cure if I discovered it.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Yeah, and wait and see how much fuel will go up in price when you need it to keep you alive, and russia turns off the gas.

The only real option will be a combination of renewable energy such as wind, solar and wave, and of course nuclear energy.

I think I heard somewhere that they have developed a method of re-using the spent fuel rods by using a method that does not require such a pure form of fuel, so they can use the old spent fuel that they have been dumping in the countryside for the last 40 years ( if they can remember where they put it)

Or they could re-open the coal mines, and then retrain people to be miners to work them.
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                      X